Sodium Sulfate Sulphate - Chinaprice: contact company for price
Sodium gluconate(tech grade)
Sodium Naphthalene formaldehyde(high effect water reducer)
Sodium Sulphate (sodium sulfate, Anhydrous sodium sulfate)
Sodium Carbonate (soda ash light , soda ash dense)
Bentonite (sodium bentonite, calcium bentonite, cat litter)
Cement (ordinary portland cement 32.5, 42.5, 52.5)
Paper(Printing paper, Specialty paper, Copy paper, A4 paper, Offset paper, Packaging paper, Coated paper, Packaging bags)
Microsilica, silica fume
If you interested in it, pls contact with us feel freely, we will give the reply with prompt.thanks.
- Posted By: hubei zhengdong chemical co.,ltd.
- Phone: 008613217202770
- Address: hubei china, hubei , China
Published date: September 23, 2013 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
Sodium Carbonate Soda Ash Light DenseChemical - hubei zhengdong chemical co.,ltd. - China - September 23, 2013 - contact company for price
we would like to introduced our company is a large construction chemical company in CHINA. we produce large quantity construction chemicals products as the follows : Sodium Lignosulphonate Calcium Lignosulphonate Sodium gluconate(tech grade) Sodium N...
Inert Ceramic Bal SupplierChemical - Fenglong Chemical Co., Ltd - China - September 22, 2013 - contact company for price
Inert ceramic balls plays important role of supporting and covering catalyst with high strength, high stabilities to chemical and thermal circumstances. It can resistant to acid, alkali, salt and all organic solvents. Being used as a support and a co...
Activated Ceramic Ball SupplierChemical - Fenglong Chemical Co., Ltd - China - September 22, 2013 - contact company for price
SW activated ceramic ball is a new support material for catalyst, with a small amount transition metal oxide on inert ceramic ball. It preserves the property of high - temperature resistance and strength of the inert ceramic ball, in addition, it has...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"