Supply Sodium Hyposulfite - Chinaprice: contact company for price
Molecule Formula: Na2S2O3
CAS No.: 10102-17-7
Property: Colorless, transparent single oblique crystals, specific gravity: 1.729.It’s soluble in water easily, with strong reducing property.
Used in photographic, electroplate, purifying soft water and tanning processing hides, it also can be used as reducing agent, deoxidizer, sulfur dyeing agent, anti-white agent, detergent, disinfectant and color coat agent, etc.
Insoluble matter in water
PH value (200g/L solution)
Packing: Net each in 25kg or 50kg plastic woven bag, lined with PE bag. dry and well ventilated place.
- Posted By: ZAOZHUANG WORLD CHEMICAL CO., LTD
- Phone: 866325288528
- Address: NO.63,hongxue road, zaozhuang, China
Published date: December 29, 2013 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
Detergent Raw Chemical Stpp Sles LabsaChemical - Hebei Wanye Chemical Stock Limited Corporation - China - December 17, 2013 - contact company for price
Hebei Wanye Chemical Stock Limited Corporation is one of the biggest manufacturers of STPP-Sodium Tripolyphosphate in China, the exported quantity is 38, 000 tons in 2012, ranking the third at China export list. We imported the sulfonated device whic...
Sodium P ToluenesulfonateChemical - Fenglong Chemical Co., Ltd - China - December 13, 2013 - contact company for price
Purpose: Sodium Para-Toluenesulfonate is applied in chemical industry and synthetic detergent as syncretic agent of serosity. After sodium toluene sulfonate is put into synthetic detergent powder, of which all the index can meet the stipulated criter...
Sodium Xylene SulphonateChemical - Fenglong Chemical Co., Ltd - China - December 13, 2013 - contact company for price
Purpose: Sodium Xylene Sulphonate is widely used in manufacturing daily detergent as a new type of high effective dissolution-added syncretic agent for detergent with low toxicity. Compared with those using traditional dissolution-added syncretic age...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"