The Best Adhesive For Conveyor Belt - Chinaprice: contact company for price
Which kind of adhesive is better for splicing conveyor belt? For this question, I think it' s better to choose one famous brand and reliable quality rubber belt adhesive. Maybe you will ask, there are so many kinds of rubber belt adhesive, imported product and domestic product, how to choose? Actually, good rubber belt adhesive is not difficult to find, the difficulty is to find one brand which is stable performance and high bonding strength.
We recommended: RAMIMTECH SK811, it' s special adhesive for conveyor belt and pulley lagging.
SK811 rubber belt adhesive with hardener after mixed, it' s fit for bonding rubber to rubber, rubber to fabric and fabric to fabric. Specially it' s fit for bonding repair strip, diamond patch, cover repair rubber and pulley lagging rubber sheet which contains one ply of CN bongding layer.
Rubber belt splicing
1. Use tungsten carbide buffing disc to buff the damaged part and then clean the surface.
2. Mix cold vulcanizing adhesive SK811- Awith hardener SK811- B, stir uniform, and then apply it on the buffed surface.
3. Apply the second pass on the wounded surface until the first pass is fully dry. at the same time, applying the adhesive on the CN bonding layer, and be ready to apply the wounded when both of them are little sticked.
4. Use the hand roller to roll and press, so as to exhaust the air from the splicing surface.
The interval time of SK811 cold vulcanizing adhesive is depended on internal or external environment temperature and humidity.
Drying time after mixed( For reference purposes only)
Cooling down the normal temperature( 15- 30℃ ) : 35- 30 Minutes
High temperature( ≥ 30℃ ) : 25- 20 Minutes
Finger- back test: Before bonding with your fingers back to test again, and if the adhesive is slightly sticky, you can determine the best bonding time.
SK811 cold vulcanizing adhesive with hardener, after mixing it must be used in three hours. If the adhesive is increasingly thick, then discontinue use.
- Posted By: HENAN YINMEITE MACHINERY CO.,LTD
- Phone: 8637155916843
- Address: NO.66 Tongtai Road,zhengzhou,city, Zhengzhou, China
- Website: http://www.ramimtech.com
Published date: November 24, 2014 -
- Business Description: Ramimtech products have been exported to Europe, Southeast Asia, the
Middle East and North America, and occupied a place in global market.
our products include:conveyor belt hot splicing materials,cover
rubber,tie gum,heating solution,cold splicing materials,repair
strip/patch,cold vulcanizing adhesive,rubber sheet,Vulcanizing
machine,belt repair tools.Our professional team of conveyor belt
maintenance provides excellent and efficient on site operating in fields
of splicing, vulcanizing, repairing and lagging.
4 2 Hydroxytetradecyl Oxy Phenyl Phenyliodonium Hexafluoroantimonate Cd1012 139301 16 9Chemical - Shanghai Yurlic Chemical S&T Co.,Ltd. - China - November 24, 2014 - contact company for price
DL- 4- methoxymandelic acid 10502- 44- 0 L- 4- methoxymandelic acid 75172- 66- 6 D- 4- methoxymandelic acid 20714- 89- 0 N- Cbz- N- Bzl- Beta- Alanine 252919- 08- 7 N- Carbobenzyloxy- L- Serine- beta- Lactone 26054- 60- 4 N- Carbobenzyloxy- D- Serine...
P Octyloxyphenyl Phenyliodonium Hexafluoroantimonate Uv 1600 121239 74 5Chemical - Shanghai Yurlic Chemical S&T Co.,Ltd. - China - November 24, 2014 - contact company for price
N- Carbobenzyloxy- L- Serine- beta- Lactone 26054- 60- 4 N- Carbobenzyloxy- D- Serine- beta- Lactone 98632- 91- 8 Boc- L- Serine- beta- Lactone 98541- 64- 1 Boc- D- Serine- beta- Lactone 126330- 77- 6 ( R) - 3- Amino- 1- oxetanone p- toluenesulfonic ...
Fmoc N 2 4 6 Trimethoxy Benzyl Glycine Tmbgly Oh 166881 43Chemical - Shanghai Yurlic Chemical S&T Co.,Ltd. - China - November 24, 2014 - contact company for price
( S) - 2- Methyl- 1, 4, 5, 6- tetrahydropyrimidine- 4- carboxylic acid Ectoin 96702- 03- 3 Fmoc- N- 2 , 4, 6 - trimethoxy- benzyl Glycine Fmoc- TmbGly- OH 166881- 43- 2 p- ( Octyloxyphenyl) Phenyliodonium Hexafluoroantimonate UV 1600 121239- 74- 5 [ ...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"