Synthetic Ice Rink - Chinaprice: 3.00 Dollar US$
Synthetic ice rinks are also used as an alternative to artificial ice rinks due to the overall cost, not requiring any refrigeration equipment.For pleasure skating, rinks have been installed indoors at resorts and entertainment venues while newer installations are being made outdoors. For purposes of ice hockey, synthetic ice rinks are typically smaller, at about 50 feet (15 m) by 50 feet (15 m), and are used for specialized training, such as shooting or goalie training.
what condition to intall
Synthetic ice rinks can be installed on any sturdy, flat, level and firm surface capable of supporting the weight of the panels and skaters. Many surfaces have been installed on concrete asphalt, decks , patios, in basements , malls , on floats and simple lumber decking, just to name a few. Any imperfections or dips in an existing subfloor may be leveled with sand, pea gravel or concrete.
Comparison with true ice
With most synthetic ice products, more effort is required to skate. Although this side effect can be positive for resistance training, skaters report to miss out on the fun of effortless skating.
Synthetic ice surface wears out skates much faster.Most synthetic ice products still wear-down the skate blades very fast.
Apart from ensuring that the rink surface is kept clean, the only other task is to spray the surface with a fine coating of glycol (diluted 1:3 with water) at irregular intervals. This can be achieved by rink staff on skates or in their normal footwear using back pack spray applicators, therefore there is no requirement to clear the rink of skaters during the task. The glycol is non toxic, environmentally friendly, safe and very inexpensive.
No special cleaning machinery is required.
These panels are 100% ultra high density polyethylene throughout and therefore able to be skated upon on both sides. Our Pro Skate 20mm panels, for example, have a life expectancy of at least 15 years. The more you skate on the panels, the better the experience.
The lifespan of synthetic ice rink is indefinite, under normal and expected use.The panels are constructed of a solid polymer mixture throughout their entire thickness.The panels are reversible to allow skating on both sides. The surface performs better the more you use it! Expect many years of great skating per side.
- Posted By: Ningjinhongbaochem.Co,Ltd
- Phone: 15064856849
- Address: Dacao industrial park, Dezhou, Shandong, China
Published date: June 2, 2016 - Modified date: June 2, 2016
- Business Description: Ningjin Country Hongbao Chem Co,Ltd. Is a factory and found in 2005. We are specialized in the research and production of PE, HDPE and UHMEPE sheets ,shaped parts and various engineering plastic products.
We have a strong R&D department and experienced engineers. We can design and produce OEM/ODM products according to your ideas, drawings and samples.
Quality control in more an action than a slogan. Strict quality control is implemented in all aspects of operations to meet the high standards of top-tier customers
Hdpe Marine Fender PanlesChemical Processing - Ningjinhongbaochem.Co,Ltd - China - June 2, 2016 - 3.00 Dollar US$
what is the advantage of our marine fender pads? 1. Very superior wear resistance and wear tests showed that the mortar than ordinary carbon steel and copper metal wear several times, than nylon abrasion resistance 4 times. 2. High impact strength, 1...
Borated Pe SheetsChemical Processing - Ningjinhongbaochem.Co,Ltd - China - June 2, 2016 - 3.00 Dollar US$
Boracic UHMWPE sheet/Borated polyethylene/Boron polyethylene sheet exhibit the properties of high impact strength, abrasion resistance, and low coefficient of friction, The material is also moisture, stain and order resistant and is FDA approved to b...
Hdpe Outrigger PadsChemical Processing - Ningjinhongbaochem.Co,Ltd - China - June 2, 2016 - 3.00 Dollar US$
Crane outrigger pads Advantage : --Non-stick surface, easy to clean. --Corrosion and chemical resistant. --Noise- absorption, Vibration-absorption --Super compression strength --15 Percent the weight of steel pads and easier to handle --Compressive l...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"