Cinnamic Acid Flavours Derivatives Shikimic - Chinaprice: contact company for price
Fragrance: unique scent Structure: C9H8O2 Formula weight: 148.16 Assay:
≥99% Melting point: 132.5-134.5 centigrade Heavy metals (ppm) :
≤10ppm Residue on ignition: ≤0.1% Packing: 25kg/plastic bag
Usage: In biological chemistry, cinnamic acid is a key intermediate in shikimate and phenylpropanoid pathways. Shikimic acid is a precursor of many alkaloids, aromatic amino acids, and indole derivatives. Phenylpropanoid are a class of plant metabolites based on phenylalanine. They are widely distributed in plants fulfilling many functions including plant defense mechanism, pigmentation and external signaling system. Phenylalanine is first converted to cinnamates, coumarines, caffeic acids, ferulic acids, and sinapic acids. Cinnamic acid is the precursor of these acids. Cinnamic acid is the parent compound of its esters which are more volatile to be transported to other parts easily. Commercial cinnamic acid, a phenylacrylic acid structure compound, is used in converting to its esters such as methyl, ethyl, and benzyl cinnamate for the perfume and flavour application. Cinnamic acid and Its derivatives including esters and carboxylic functional derivatives are used as important components in flavours, perfumes, synthetic indigo and pharmaceuticals. Cinnamate can act as optical filters or deactivate substrate molecules that have been excited by light for the protection polymers and organic substances. They, cosmetic grades, are used as sunscreen agents to reduce skin damage by blocking UV-A, B. Cinnamic acid is an odorless white crystalline powder; slightly soluble in water; melting point 133 C and boiling point 300 C.
Feel free to contact us with all your questions
- Posted By: Hubei Yuanxinda Pharmaceutical Co.,Ltd
- Phone: 862788060829
- Address: 496 Zhongshan Road,Wuhan,China, Wuhan, China
- Website: http://www.ycphar.com/
Published date: September 7, 2012 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
4 Methoxycinnamic Acid Alcohol Demand 25kgChemicals - Acids - Hubei Yuancheng Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. - China - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
4-Methoxycinnamic acid CAS#:830-09-1 Assay:99%min Molecular formula: C10H10O3 Molecular weight: 178.18 Appearance:white crystal Package: 25Kg/drum or according to your packing demand Details:it is white crystal, can easily melt in alcohol and other o...
4 Chlorocinnamic Acid Formula Demand OrganicChemicals - Acids - Hubei Yuancheng Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. - China - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
4-Chlorocinnamic acid Chamical Name: p-Chloro cinnamic acid CAS#: 1615-02- 7 Assay: 98%min Appearance: white crystal Mp: 209-212 degree C Molecular formula: C9H7ClO2 Molecular weight: 182.6 Package: 25Kg/drum or according to your packing demand Usage...
2 Chlorocinnamic Acid Degree 25kg MolecularChemicals - Acids - Hubei Yuancheng Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. - China - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
2-Chlorocinnamic acid Chamical Name: 2-Chloro cinnamic acid CAS#: 3752-25- 8 Assay: 98%min Appearance: white crystal Mp: 209-212 degree C Molecular formula: C9H7ClO2 Molecular weight: 182.5 Package: 25Kg/drum or according to your packing demand Usage...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"