Cinnamic Acid Odorless Molecules Esters - Chinaprice: contact company for price
Appearance: white to light yellow crystal powder
Fragrance: unique scent
Formula weight: 148.16
Melting point: 132.5-134.5 centigrade
Heavy metals (ppm) : ≤10ppm
Residue on ignition: ≤0.1%
Packing: 25kg/plastic bag
Usage: In biological chemistry, cinnamic acid is a key intermediate in shikimate and phenylpropanoid pathways. Shikimic acid is a precursor of many alkaloids, aromatic amino acids, and indole derivatives. Phenylpropanoid are a class of plant metabolites based on phenylalanine. They are widely distributed in plants fulfilling many functions including plant defense mechanism, pigmentation and external signaling system. Phenylalanine is first converted to cinnamates, coumarines, caffeic acids, ferulic acids, and sinapic acids. Cinnamic acid is the precursor of these acids. Cinnamic acid is the parent compound of its esters which are more volatile to be transported to other parts easily. Commercial cinnamic acid, a phenylacrylic acid structure compound, is used in converting to its esters such as methyl, ethyl, and benzyl cinnamate for the perfume and flavour application. Cinnamic acid and Its derivatives including esters and carboxylic functional derivatives are used as important components in flavours, perfumes, synthetic indigo and pharmaceuticals. Cinnamate can act as optical filters or deactivate substrate molecules that have been excited by light for the protection polymers and organic substances. They, cosmetic grades, are used as sunscreen agents to reduce skin damage by blocking UV-A, B. Cinnamic acid is an odorless white crystalline powder; slightly soluble in water; melting point 133 C and boiling point 300 C.
Please see our contact information below
- Phone: 8602788083327
- Address: 496 zhongshan road,wuhan,china , wuhan, China
- Website: http://www.yccreate.com
Published date: September 7, 2012 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
Supply Chemicals Oxide Iron DioxideChemicals - Acids - shijiazhuang lianhua chemical co.,ltd - China - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
acids Titanium dioxide iron oxide Supply Chemicals For any questions and needs please contact us below
Methyl Cinnamate Property IntellectualChemicals - Acids - Yuancheng Pharmaceutical Company., Ltd. - China - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
CAS#:103-26-4 Molecular Formula: C10H10O2 Assay: 99% min Fragrance: Unique scent Appearance: White to light yellow crystal Packing: 200KG/plastic drum place of origin:China Usage: this is an important perfume fixative in the flavor industry. As inter...
Ethyl Cinnamate Drum Formula PlasticChemicals - Acids - Yuancheng Pharmaceutical Company., Ltd. - China - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
CAS#: 103-36-6 Molecular Formula: C10H12O2 Assay: 99%min Fragrance: Unique scent Appearance: colorless to light yellow liquid Packing: 200KG/plastic drum place of origin:China Usage: an important raw material used for sachet, perfume, essence. Every ...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"