D Methionine Cas No 348 67 4 - Chinaprice: contact company for price
CAS NO.: 348-67-4
Molecular Formula: C5H11NO2S
Molecular Weight: 149.21
Characteristics: It is white crystal or crystalline powder.
Use: Used as pharmaceutical intermediate, biochemical reagent.
Packaging and Storage: In 25kgs fiber drum double polyethylene bags inside; Preserve in well-closed containers, at controlled room temperature.
Transport and Storage: Handle with cares to avoid damaging the package, protects them from sunshine or rain. Don't transport it with poisonous or harmful goods. Stored in shaded, cool and dry places.
- Phone: 00864526197119
- Address: 5F,C Liandalijing Building, No , Qiqiha'er, China
Published date: November 6, 2013 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
Here Are L Lysine BaseChemicals - Acids - DAXINGANLING LINGONERRY GROUP-NORTHLAND BIO-CHEM I - China - November 6, 2013 - contact company for price
Product Name: L-lysine Base CAS NO.: 56-87-1 Molecular Formula: C6H14N2O2.H2O Molecular Weight: 146.19 Properties: colorless needle-like crystal. M.P.: 224-225 degrees Celsius (decomposed, turk black at 210 degrees Celsius), easily soluble in water, ...
Sell L Lysine AcetateChemicals - Acids - DAXINGANLING LINGONERRY GROUP-NORTHLAND BIO-CHEM I - China - November 6, 2013 - contact company for price
Product Name: L-lysine Acetate CAS NO.: 52315-92-1 Molecular Formula: C6H14N2O2.C2H4O2 Molecular Weight: 206.24 Properties: white crystal or crystalline powder, almost odorless, has special odor, easily soluble in water, insoluble in ethanol. Use: Fo...
Sell L Lysine MonohydrochlorideChemicals - Acids - DAXINGANLING LINGONERRY GROUP-NORTHLAND BIO-CHEM I - China - November 6, 2013 - contact company for price
Product Name: L-Lysine Monohydrochloride, L-Lysine hydrochloride;L- Lysine.Hcl CAS NO.: 10098-89-2 Molecular Formula: C6H14N2O2.HCL Molecular Weight: 182.65 Properties: White crystal or crystalline powder. almost odorless. Melt and decomposed at 263~...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"