Glacial Acetic Acid 65288 Gaa 65289 - Chinaprice: contact company for price
64-19-7 Formula CH3COOH Purity:99.0%, 99.5%
2.Type: Glacial Acetic Acid 99%min and 99.5%min Tech Grade
Property: It's clear liquid, free from suspended matter and with pungent odor. It can be dissolved in water, ethanol, glycerol, and ethyl ether, but not in carbon disulfide.
3.Application: Widely used in textile industry, fiber industry, Pharmacia industry, pesticide industry, dyestuff industry, plastic industry, rubber industry and so on.
4.Packing: 1> 25kg/drum, 20MT/20'FCL;
2> 30kg/drum, 18 MT/20'FCL;
3> 225kg/drum, 18MT/20'FCL;
Glacial Acetic Acid 65288 Gaa 65289
For any questions and needs please contact us below
- Posted By: Tianjin Johnson Chemicals Co., Ltd
- Phone: 862260501935
- Address: Jufuyuan19,Changqing Branch Trade Industry Park,Ji, Tianjin, China
- Website: http://www.johnsonchem.com
Published date: September 6, 2012 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
Formic Acid 85865556 Purity AntioxidantChemicals - Acids - hebei qianyuanchemical co,.ltd - China - September 6, 2012 - contact company for price
Formic acid Classification: Carboxylic Acid Other Names: methanoic acid CAS RN.:64-18-6 Molecular Weight:46.02 Molecular Formula:CH2O2 Packing:25kgs drum, 250kgs drum, 1.2tons IBC drum or by ISOTANK payment terms:T/T, L/C formic Acid 85% Colour Index...
Dodecylbenzene Sulfonic Acid Average Barrel PackageChemicals - Acids - Hebei Bailu Chemical Co.,Ltd - China - September 6, 2012 - contact company for price
Dodecylbenzene Sulfonic Acid CAS No.: 27176-87-0 Specifications: Purity: 96% min. Color and luste (Klett): 50 max. Free acid: 1.5% max. Average molecular weight: 321±1.4. Package: In 210kg plastic barrel. Delivery Detail: Within 25 days. Dodecylbenze...
Formic Acid Explosives Adhesive AlkydChemicals - Acids - qinhuangdao lead chemical ltd.co - China - September 6, 2012 - contact company for price
For alkyd resin paints, plasticizers, high explosives, acid-proof materials, aeroplane oil, adhesive additives etc. Formic Acid Thank you in advance for your consideration
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"