Phosphoric Acid Hydroscopicity Drums Cleaner - Chinaprice: contact company for price
Molecular Formula: H3PO4
Molecular weight: 97.99
Standard executed: GB/T2091-2003(technical grade)
GB3149-92 (food grade)
CAS Number: 7664-38-2
EINECS Number: 231-633-2
Customer code: 28092010
Pay load: 16MT/20’FCL
It is in Colorless, transparent and syrupy liquid or rhombic crystalline; It is odorless and tastes very sour; its melting point is 42.35℃ and when heated to 300℃ it will become into meta phosphoric acid; its relative density is 1.834 g/cm3; it is easily soluble in water and resolves in ethanol; it may irritate human skin to cause phlogosis and destroy the issue of human body; it shows corrosiveness being heated in ceramic vessels; it has got hydroscopicity.
Technical grade phosphoric acid may be used to produce variety of phosphates, electrolyte treatment liquids or chemical treatment liquids, refractory mortar with phosphoric acid and inorganic coheretant. It is also used as a catalyst, drying agent and cleaner. In coating industry it is used as a rust-proof coating for metals; As a acidity regulator and nutrition agent for yeast food grade phosphoric acid may be applied to flavors, canned food and light drinks as well as used in wine brewery as a nutrients source for yeast to prevent the reproduction of useless bacteria.
Packing and Storage
Packed in 35 kg or 330 kg net plastic drums.
During transportation or storage, the inner cover as well as the outer cover of the packing drums must be well sealed. It is classified as a hazardous product of the 2nd class of risk, and its hazardous chemicals code in China is 93002; It is easily frozen in winter season..
Guaranteed Technical Specifications
NO. Specifications Industrial Grade Food Grade
1 Appearance Colorless, transparent syrupy liquid or in very light color
2 Colour ≤ 30 20
3 Assay (as H3PO4 )% ≥ 85.0 85.0
4 Chloride(as Cl- )% ≤ 0.0005 0.0005
5 Sulphats(asSO42- )% ≤ 0.005 0.003
6 Iron (Fe)% ≤ 0.002 0.001
7 Arsenic (As)% ≤ 0.005 0.0001
8 Heavy metals, as Pb% ≤ 0.001 0.001
9 Oxidable matter (asH3PO4)% ≤ 0.012
10 Fluoride, as F% ≤ 0.001
Please inquiry for your need now
- Posted By: Mianzhu Yaolong Chemical Co.,Ltd
- Phone: 86-838-6474039,86-838-6472066
- Address: Mianyuan industrial zone, Deyang, China
Published date: September 6, 2012 -
- Business Description: Founded in Octcber, 2006, Mianzhu Yaolong Chemical Co.,Ltd. is a manufactuter & international trading company and has been dedicated to export for almost 5 years. We have strong cooperative relationships with many manufacturers at home and abroad.
Our company is specialized in the production of phosphates, which include chemical materials, inorganic salt, phosphates, inorganic acid, urea, fine chemicals, phosphate acid and so on.
we regard the quality as the foundation and management as the key. Our First Priority is Customers Satisfaction with No Shorts.
Welcoming interested companies to cooperate with us, we look forward to having the opportunity of working with companies around the world for joint growth and mutual success.
Formic Acid 85865556 Purity AntioxidantChemicals - Acids - hebei qianyuanchemical co,.ltd - China - September 6, 2012 - contact company for price
Formic acid Classification: Carboxylic Acid Other Names: methanoic acid CAS RN.:64-18-6 Molecular Weight:46.02 Molecular Formula:CH2O2 Packing:25kgs drum, 250kgs drum, 1.2tons IBC drum or by ISOTANK payment terms:T/T, L/C formic Acid 85% Colour Index...
Dodecylbenzene Sulfonic Acid Average Barrel PackageChemicals - Acids - Hebei Bailu Chemical Co.,Ltd - China - September 6, 2012 - contact company for price
Dodecylbenzene Sulfonic Acid CAS No.: 27176-87-0 Specifications: Purity: 96% min. Color and luste (Klett): 50 max. Free acid: 1.5% max. Average molecular weight: 321±1.4. Package: In 210kg plastic barrel. Delivery Detail: Within 25 days. Dodecylbenze...
Formic Acid Explosives Adhesive AlkydChemicals - Acids - qinhuangdao lead chemical ltd.co - China - September 6, 2012 - contact company for price
For alkyd resin paints, plasticizers, high explosives, acid-proof materials, aeroplane oil, adhesive additives etc. Formic Acid Thank you in advance for your consideration
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"