Sell Ammonium Bisulfite 65% Solution - Chinaprice: check with company for price
Appearance: Clear to light yellow
Solubility in water:Soluble in all proportions
Hazard statement(s):Causes skin irritation, Causes serious eye irritation
Used for:water treatment;used for red wine ;Oxygen Scavenger for oil-gas drilling
- Posted By: Shandong Tiantai steel-plastic Co.,Ltd
- Phone: 15169030609
- Address: Green space center, jinan, shangdong, China
- Website: http://www.gtschemical.com
Published date: July 28, 2016 -
- Business Description: Our company produces and exports ammonium sulfite, ammonium bisulfite is more than eleven years. We are Asia's largest ammonium bisulfite, ammonium sulfite manufacturers, the company in August 1, 2014 with the London Stock Exchange listed on the London Stoc .
Strong Acidic Cation Exchange D001 Resin Used For Biochemical ExtractionChemicals - Acids - Shanghai Bairy Technology Co., Ltd - China - January 2, 2017 - 20.00 Dollar US$
Strong acidic cation exchange D001 resin used for biochemical extraction is Camel to burnt brown non-transparent spherical grain. Styrene series Matrix Structure It is mainly used to soften hard water, produce pure water and for condensate purificati...
201x7 Strongly Basic Anion Exchange Resin Used For Water SofteningChemicals - Acids - Shanghai Bairy Technology Co., Ltd - China - January 2, 2017 - 20.00 Dollar US$
201x7 Strongly Basic Anion Exchange Resin used for water softening is Light yellow to gold yellow spherical grain. Styrene series Matrix Structure It is mainly used to produce pure water, as well as used in the waste water treatment and biochemical p...
Typical Ion Exchange D201 Strongly Basic Anion ResinChemicals - Acids - Shanghai Bairy Technology Co., Ltd - China - January 2, 2017 - 20.00 Dollar US$
Styrene series Matrix Structure. Milky or faint yellow non-transparent spherical grain appearance. Moisture content (%) is 50.00~60.00. It is mainly used to soften hard water, produce pure water and for condensate purification; It is also using waste...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"