Sell L Lysine Acetate - Chinaprice: contact company for price
CAS NO.: 52315-92-1
Molecular Formula: C6H14N2O2.C2H4O2
Molecular Weight: 206.24
Properties: white crystal or crystalline powder, almost odorless, has special odor, easily soluble in water, insoluble in ethanol.
Use: For the preparation of amino acids injection and oral liquid preparation
Packing: 25KG fiber drum, or upon clients' requests.
Storage: Avoid light, stored in dry and cool place; no mixing with toxic and hazardous articles. It is non-dangerous article, and can be transported as common chemicals; handle with care; protect against sunlight and rain.
- Phone: 00864526197119
- Address: 5F,C Liandalijing Building, No , Qiqiha'er, China
Published date: November 6, 2013 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
Here Are L Lysine BaseChemicals - Acids - DAXINGANLING LINGONERRY GROUP-NORTHLAND BIO-CHEM I - China - November 6, 2013 - contact company for price
Product Name: L-lysine Base CAS NO.: 56-87-1 Molecular Formula: C6H14N2O2.H2O Molecular Weight: 146.19 Properties: colorless needle-like crystal. M.P.: 224-225 degrees Celsius (decomposed, turk black at 210 degrees Celsius), easily soluble in water, ...
L Methionine 63 68 3Chemicals - Acids - DAXINGANLING LINGONERRY GROUP-NORTHLAND BIO-CHEM I - China - November 5, 2013 - contact company for price
1. Product Name: L-Methionine CAS NO.: 63-68-3 Molecular Formula: C5H11NO2S Molecular Weight: 149.21 Properties: Colorless or white lustrous flaky crystal or white crystalline powder. Has slight odor and bitter taste. M.P.: 280-281 degree(decomposed)...
Here Are L ThreonineChemicals - Acids - DAXINGANLING LINGONERRY GROUP-NORTHLAND BIO-CHEM I - China - November 5, 2013 - contact company for price
Product Name: L-Threonine CAS NO.: 72-19-5 Molecular Formula: C4H9NO3 Molecular Weight: 119.12 Properties: white rhombic or crystalline powder. odorless, slightly sweet taste. Melt at 253℃（degrees Celsius）. Soluble in water, 25°C&...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"