Stearic Acid For Pvc Water Pipe Factory - Chinaprice: 1100.00 Dollar US$
Stearic acid is a white flaky, bead or solid block under room temperature. It is made up of saturated fatty acid which most part is C16 and C18. It is insoluble in water, slightly soluble in benzene and carbon disulfide, but soluble in hot ethanol, and non-toxic, tasteless, and have the general chemical property of organic carboxylic.
Stearic acid widely be used in the rubber vulcanizing agent, plastic heat stabilizer, lubricant, textile softener, antistatic agents, food emulsifiers, aslo be as the raw material of cosmetic detergent and various surface active agents, etc.
1. In rubber industry: Stearic acid is used as vulcanization activator of rubber ploymer and latex, also softener.
2. In plastics industry: Stearic acid is widely used in pipes, board, profile and film as plasticizer, stabilizer, lube lubricant..
3. In textile industry: Yarn lubricant.
4. In curing agent, plastic heat stabilizer, wetting agent, textile softener, chemical fiber oil, anti-static agent, edible emulsifier.
5. In cosmetics, detergent and the intermediates of various surfactants, etc.
In other way. Stearic acid is also used to make release agent, calcium steatate, anti-foam additive, Drug-free.
Workshop or Lab:
Packing and Shipping:
Storage method: Should be stored in cool and dry surroundings with shelf life of two years, it can be used if qualified by inspection after shelf life.
Packing: Composite plastic woven bag, net weight 25kg
1. Provide personalized customer's services;
2. Embrace flexibility and professionalism;
3. No lowest price but always value of money;
4. Treat workers and other suppliers as respectful partners.In the past more than10 years, with high quality;Jubang has gained a global sales network, covering Europe, USA, Southeast Asia, India, Africa and South America, etc.
1. Q:What is your packing?
A:25kg/bag or as customers' requirement.
2. Q:What is the payment method?
3. Q:What is the minimum quantity?
4. Q:What is the means of transport?
A:By ocean shipping, from Shanghai port.
5. Q:How can I get samples?
A: We are honored to offer you samples free.But you have to pay for the freight.
6. Q:How does your factory do regarding quality control?
A:Quality is priority.We always attach great importance to quality control from the very beginning to very end. Our factory has gained SGS authentication.Every batch has its own test report.
- Posted By: Wuxi Jubang Auxiliaries Co.,Ltd
- Phone: 18552014129
- Address: Wuxi Industrual Park, Xinxiang Village, Donggang T, Wuxi, China
- Website: http://www.china-auxiliaries.com/
Published date: July 18, 2016 -
- Business Description: Company bussiness scope of mass production of chemical raw materials and auxiliary agents and import-export trade. Sale and produce PVC Resin, CPE, PE Wax, Steabilizer, Tio2, Stearic acid and so on PVC Auxiliaries.
Triple Pressed Stearic AcidChemicals - Acids - Hermit Resource - Malaysia - May 17, 2016 - contact company for price
Stearic acid, one of the most common and versatile long- chain fatty acids, comes in a variety of grades and forms. It can also be either veg or tallow based. Our Triple Pressed Stearic Acid is used in the manufacture of candles, cosmetics, soaps, bu...
Cgmp Certified 5 Htp 99 Griffonia Seeds ExtractChemicals - Acids - BLRH Biotech Co.,Ltd - China - May 12, 2016 - contact company for price
Name: L- 5- hydroxy- tryptophan ( Griffonia Seeds Extract) Content Specifications: 5- HTP 99% Molecular Formula: C11H12N2O3 Molecular Weight: 220.23 CAS No. : 4350- 09- 8 EC No. : 224- 411- 1 Specification: Assay: 5- HTPâ‰¥99.0% Physical Control Appe...
Hot Sale For L HistidineChemicals - Acids - BLRH Biotech Co.,Ltd - China - April 5, 2016 - contact company for price
NAME: L- Histidine CAS NO: 71- 00- 1 Formular: C6H9N3O2 Molecular Weight: 155.16 SPECIFICATION of Lutein Test items Specification Appearance White crystals or crystalline powder Identification As per USP33 Specific rotation +12.6Â°to ï¼‹14.0Â° PH 7.0...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"