Acrylic Loca Uv Glue For Touch Screen Sa5809 - Chinaprice: contact company for price
iPhone/ iPad/ G+G, PMMA+G in manufacture and repairing
LOCA are generally used in displays and touch panel
applications. Application is expected to increase as mobile
devices, televisions, tablets, monitors and laptops migrate
to touch interfaces. We provide LOCTITE equivalence LOCA
PUNADE divides the applications into three categories:
Three common applications of LOCA
Touch Panel Sensor Assembly: To bond touch panel sensors
that require two layers of ITO ( indium- tin- oxide) coated
glass. This type of bonding will eventually be replaced by
Cover Lens Bonding: To fill the air gap in touch panel
sensors that utilize a cover lens ( such as clear plastic
PMMA) and the glass touch panel sensor.
Direct Bonding: To achieve the highest amount of contrast,
such as in an outdoor viewing application, it is necessary
to " directly bond" the cover lens to the LCD module.
Curing process: ( Acrylic)
Single cure: UV only
Dual cure: UV+heat
- - - LOCA( OCR) : Liquid optical clear adhesive sealant
Capacitive touch screen G+G, PMMA+G
Touch screen and display panel
· 3D function and the display panel
- - - Function of LOCA
· Reducing the light refraction, improve light
transmittance and contrast
· Eliminating the phenomenon of Newton' s ring and the
· Dust and moisture proofing
- - - Technological process
- - - Common Dispensing Path
- - - Stitching
After the glue on the Lens, flip down to joint Sensor.
Joint clearance is 0.3 ~ 0.5 mm from target
- - - Testing
- - - Finished perfectly
Thanks for your visit our website, we are manufacture
Polyurethane, Epoxy, Silicone adhesive sealant and grease
for automibile, construction, electronic, ect.
We have the OEM factory, Technical team and After service
We have supplier for many Top 500 company and also OEM for
many big brand.
- Phone: 862166210806
- Address: No.1129 Denghui Road, Minhang District, Shanghai, , Shanghai, China
- Website: http://www.punade.com
Published date: October 21, 2014 -
- Business Description: Shanghai Sepuna Chemical Co.,Ltd is a subcompany of PUNADE INTERNATIONAL
GROUP, Sepuna is a professional industry adhesive supplier
,manufacturing polyurethane/silicon/epoxy sealant and adhesive,has
nearly 10 years history.
In 2005 Sepuna introduced PUNADE technology from Switzerland.
Via the ISO90001:2000 certification.
In 2013 Sepuna introduce Drawing Machine technology and has put it into producing formally now.
Sepuna has professional factory which area is 5.000 squaremeters,and has 82 staffs,including more than 15 technical and R&D staffs.
Application Field :
Electronics, Industry, Aviation, Automobile, Ship,Building,Rail vehicles, Power, Medical, LED, Semiconductor, New energy,etc.
SEPUNA's products have been widely used in the international market, mainly in America, North America,Asia, Southeast Asia Middle East and Oceania,etc.Until now,she has serviced nearly 1000 enterprises all over the world.
Very Pure Soy WaxChemicals - Adhesives - Hermit Resource - Malaysia - May 16, 2016 - contact company for price
Characteristics: With good oxidation stability, the candle cups have a smooth and level surface and nice sticking ability. Applications: It is used to make candles, crayon, cosmetics, massage oil etc. Specification: Items Specification Acid value( mg...
Zinc Acetate Dihydrate 99 Industry GradeChemicals - Adhesives - Sincere Union Imp & Exp Co.,Ltd - China - May 11, 2016 - contact company for price
Synonyms: Acetic acid, zinc salt, dihydrate; zinc diacetate; zinc acetate dihydrate EINECS No. : 219- 170- 2 CAS NO. : 5970- 45- 6 M. F. : Zn( CH3COO) 2 . 2H2O M. W. : 219.51 Properties : White sheet or granular crystals, slight acetic acid( vinegar)...
Zinc Chloride 98 MinChemicals - Adhesives - Sincere Union Imp & Exp Co.,Ltd - China - May 11, 2016 - contact company for price
CAS No. : 7646- 85- 7 EINECS: 231- 944- 3 Molecular Formula: ZnCl2 Molecular Weight: 136.30 Property: White or almost white, crystalline powder or cast in white or almost white sticks, deliquescent. Very soluble in water, freely soluble in ethanol ( ...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"