Bone Glue 100 200bloom Cabinetmakers Cloth Electroplated - Chinaprice: contact company for price
electroplated finishes and wooden furniture. Bone glue, made of animal
bones, as the name suggests, was in general use among cabinetmakers for
centuries. Bone was ground into powder, dissolved in water, evaporated
and dried into a hard jelly. Bone glue is completely safe and
environmentally benign. Bone Glue is amber, semi transparent pearl eye
grain with good performances in freezing and low viscosity.
Bone Glue 100 200bloom
Thank you in advance for your consideration
- Posted By: Shanghai United Chemical Co., Ltd
- Phone: 862128748889
- Address: 37th Floor, Nanzheng Building, No.580, Nanjing Wes, Shanghai, China
- Website: http://www.united-chemical.com
Published date: September 6, 2012 -
- Business Description: United Chemical Co., Ltd (thereinafter referred to as UC) is a diversified chemical company using the strategic thinking of technical innovation, progressive idea and win win cooperation. UC regards chemicals as carrier, continuously promoting the improvement of human beings. They come close to nature and improve people's livelihood.
UC uses advanced technology and scientific management to integrate rich production and manufacturing resources of chemicals in China. They have provided a wide range of products and service to customers in more than 40 countries and regions around the world. UC implies sustainable development principles to the manufacturing of products and research of techniques. They enable customers to provide better products to customer market, including food, medicine, personal care, household, clothing, building material, automobile and other fields.
UC cooperates with lots of scientific research institutions, launching technological innovation of traditional products and development, manufacturing, storage, safe evaluation and application of new products in the involved six big organizations in the field of chemicals. They share the composition, development, detachment and achievement of products with lots of partners in production to lead a large scale supply chain, in order to safe and affordable chemical material and products in high quality to human beings.
Thomas High Temperature Resistant Adhesive Result Ventilated ParticleChemicals - Adhesives - Thomas Sci Co.,Ltd - China - September 6, 2012 - contact company for price
Name High temperature resistant adhesive（THO4052） Outline It is double-component epoxy adhesive. It is easy and convenient to use for it cures fast at normal temperature and bonds well, Applications It is used to bond metals, the cerami...
Thomas High Temperature Resistant Encapsulating AdhesiveChemicals - Adhesives - Thomas Sci Co.,Ltd - China - September 6, 2012 - contact company for price
Name High temperature resistant electronic components encapsulating adhesive（THO4054） Outline This one-component modified epoxy adhesive cures fast when heated, it is temperature resistant and easy to operate. No bubbles appear after cu...
Thomas Moisture And Temperature Resistant Adhesive Tho4095 17kj 65288Chemicals - Adhesives - Thomas Sci Co.,Ltd - China - September 6, 2012 - contact company for price
Name High temperature and moisture resistant adhesive（THO4095- II） Outline It is heterocyclic adhesive which cures fast when heated. it is temperature resistant and easy to operate. No bubbles appear after curing thus making the surface...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"