Butyl Sealant For Double Glazed - Chinaprice: contact company for price
polyisobutylene as its basic materials. It gives outstanding
adhesion to aluminum, glass and stainless steel, good heat endurance and good resistance to water immersion, all of which makes
it major choice for the first sealing of insulating glass.
Where to use:
This product is applied in the first sealing of insulating glass, and can also be used together with silicone sealant, polysulfide
sealant, two- component polyurethane sealant and single- component hot melt.
Certified by IGCC, the product can meet all the international requirements.
Ideal extruding temperature is expected to be 125 °C- - 135°C, and ambient temperature no lower than 5 °C.
Non- dusting, non- hardening, non- loss of adhesion and non- decomposition in successive 30 hour use between minus 40°C and
plus 130°C, the highest temperature it can endure being 175°C.
Color: black or dark grey
Specific gravity: 1.30 g/ cm3 ,
Shear strength( aluminum –glass) : 0.15mpa
Tensile strength ( aluminum –glass) : 0.80mpa
MVTR: < 0.01 g/ m2. d
Ultraviolet irradiation: 168h, no fog.
7kg per paper barrel, diameter being 160mm or 180mm , 4 barrel / carton
While application together with JOINLEADER other corresponding products, it has already showed perfect function both in testing and practicing.
With a shelf life of 12 months in dry, ventilated and shady places below 32°C
Refer to product packaging for ' Use By' or expiry date
- Posted By: Shanghai Yuanxin Building Materials Co., Ltd
- Phone: 00862157483362
- Address: No.1289 Jinzha Road JInhui Town Fengxian District , Shanghai, China
- Website: http://www.yuanxin-sh.en.alibaba.com
Published date: March 24, 2014 -
- Business Description: Shanghai Yuanxin Building Materials Co., Ltd. A Market Leader in the
Production of Insulating Glass Accessories
Shanghai Yuanxin Building Materials Co., Ltd. is a reputed company manufacturing insulating glass accessories. We are located in Jinhui Town of Fengxian District, Chinese economic centre, in Shanghai. We are a unique enterprise specialized in the production of all types of accessories required for manufacturing insulating glass.
Our company has passed ISO9001:2008 International Quality System Certification. In recent years, our company has been enlarging our production scale continuously, with the production capacity of 10,000T sealant and 5,000T aluminium spacer, insulating glass molecular sieve and accessories of insulating glass.
Our company is proud of the large number of dedicated experts who are engaged in developing and manufacturing insulating glass accessories for a pretty long time. After years' research and technical innovation, our company has a wide range of products. The quality of our products meets international quality standards. The insulating glass produced with excellent quality material also conforms to international standards. Owing to the high quality of our products, our company enjoys a high reputation in this field
Hydrophilic Fumed SilcaChemicals - Adhesives - Jiaozuo Coal Group Hejing Technique Co.,Ltd - China - March 20, 2014 - contact company for price
As a kind of hydrophilic fumed silica with a specific surface area of 150, 200 and 300 square meters per gram, HJSIL is broadly used as reinforcement, thickening, anti- UV and sterilization agent in the producing of rubber, coating, adhesives, sealan...
Hmm Methylated Melamine Cas No 39863 30 4Chemicals - Adhesives - Jiangsu Tianxin co.,ltd - China - March 3, 2014 - contact company for price
Physical properties :Non-toxic, incombustible, nonexplosive, anti- corrosion, soluble in alcohol in the heating conditions. Molecular formula: C3N6(CH2OH)6 or C9H18N6O6. Molecular weight: 306.27582 Melting point: 164℃ ～174 ℃ ; Boil...
Rtv2 Silicone For Resin Ornaments MoldingChemicals - Adhesives - MINGCHENG GROUP LIMITED - China - February 21, 2014 - contact company for price
Description of RTV2 silicone for resin ornaments molding Condensation cure, tin cure liquid silicone, RTV 2 mold making silicones are generally named as two-part silicone rubbers which vulcanise, or cure, at room temperature. Part A is a dynamic liqu...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"