Butyl Sealant For Insulated Glass - Chinaprice: contact company for price
Single component sealant without flux, takes butene rubber
and polyisobutylene as its basic materials. It gives
adhesion to aluminum, glass and stainless steel, good heat
endurance and good resistance to water immersion, all of
it major choice for the first sealing of insulating glass.
Where to use:
This product is applied in the first sealing of insulating
glass, and can also be used together with silicone sealant,
sealant, two- component polyurethane sealant and single-
component hot melt.
Certified by IGCC, the product can meet all the
Ideal extruding temperature is expected to be 125 °C-
- 135°C, and ambient temperature no lower than 5 °C.
Non- dusting, non- hardening, non- loss of adhesion and non-
decomposition in successive 30 hour use between minus 40°C
plus 130°C, the highest temperature it can endure being
Color: black or dark grey
Specific gravity: 1.30 g/ cm3 ,
Shear strength( aluminum –glass) : 0.15mpa
Tensile strength ( aluminum –glass) : 0.80mpa
MVTR: < 0.01 g/ m2. d
Ultraviolet irradiation: 168h, no fog.
7kg per paper barrel, diameter being 160mm or 180mm , 4
barrel / carton
While application together with JOINLEADER other
corresponding products, it has already showed perfect
function both in testing and practicing.
With a shelf life of 12 months in dry, ventilated and shady
places below 32°C
Refer to product packaging for " Use By" or expiry date.
Only suitable for those mentioned products above and do test
- Posted By: Shanghai Yuanxin Building Materials Co., Ltd
- Phone: 00862157483362
- Address: No.1289 Jinzha Road JInhui Town Fengxian District , Shanghai, China
- Website: http://www.yuanxin-sh.en.alibaba.com
Published date: March 24, 2014 -
- Business Description: Shanghai Yuanxin Building Materials Co., Ltd. A Market Leader in the
Production of Insulating Glass Accessories
Shanghai Yuanxin Building Materials Co., Ltd. is a reputed company manufacturing insulating glass accessories. We are located in Jinhui Town of Fengxian District, Chinese economic centre, in Shanghai. We are a unique enterprise specialized in the production of all types of accessories required for manufacturing insulating glass.
Our company has passed ISO9001:2008 International Quality System Certification. In recent years, our company has been enlarging our production scale continuously, with the production capacity of 10,000T sealant and 5,000T aluminium spacer, insulating glass molecular sieve and accessories of insulating glass.
Our company is proud of the large number of dedicated experts who are engaged in developing and manufacturing insulating glass accessories for a pretty long time. After years' research and technical innovation, our company has a wide range of products. The quality of our products meets international quality standards. The insulating glass produced with excellent quality material also conforms to international standards. Owing to the high quality of our products, our company enjoys a high reputation in this field
Very Pure Soy WaxChemicals - Adhesives - Hermit Resource - Malaysia - May 16, 2016 - contact company for price
Characteristics: With good oxidation stability, the candle cups have a smooth and level surface and nice sticking ability. Applications: It is used to make candles, crayon, cosmetics, massage oil etc. Specification: Items Specification Acid value( mg...
Zinc Acetate Dihydrate 99 Industry GradeChemicals - Adhesives - Sincere Union Imp & Exp Co.,Ltd - China - May 11, 2016 - contact company for price
Synonyms: Acetic acid, zinc salt, dihydrate; zinc diacetate; zinc acetate dihydrate EINECS No. : 219- 170- 2 CAS NO. : 5970- 45- 6 M. F. : Zn( CH3COO) 2 . 2H2O M. W. : 219.51 Properties : White sheet or granular crystals, slight acetic acid( vinegar)...
Zinc Chloride 98 MinChemicals - Adhesives - Sincere Union Imp & Exp Co.,Ltd - China - May 11, 2016 - contact company for price
CAS No. : 7646- 85- 7 EINECS: 231- 944- 3 Molecular Formula: ZnCl2 Molecular Weight: 136.30 Property: White or almost white, crystalline powder or cast in white or almost white sticks, deliquescent. Very soluble in water, freely soluble in ethanol ( ...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"