Emulsion Tpr95 Foreverest - Chinaprice: contact company for price
resin based on terpene phenolic resin.
Equivalent DERMULSENE TR 602. It is
particularly recommended for pressure
sensitive adhesives, contact adhesives and
industrial adhesives. Designed specifically
to tackify a wide range of acrylic, SBR and
other water based synthetic or natural
Emulsion TPR95 - Foreverest
Feel free to contact us with all your questions
- Posted By: Foreverest Resources Ltd.
- Phone: 865925105533
- Address: Flat 1604, No. 36, Lianbinli, Siming Dist, Xiamen,, Xiamen, China
- Website: http://www.rosinester.biz
Published date: August 22, 2013 -
- Business Description: FOREVEREST is the leading supplier of pine chemicals, such as gum rosin
& derivative, gum turpentine & derivative products and other pine
chemicals. Manufacturing by renewable and environmentally friendly raw
materials since 1988.
Very Pure Soy WaxChemicals - Adhesives - Hermit Resource - Malaysia - May 16, 2016 - contact company for price
Characteristics: With good oxidation stability, the candle cups have a smooth and level surface and nice sticking ability. Applications: It is used to make candles, crayon, cosmetics, massage oil etc. Specification: Items Specification Acid value( mg...
Zinc Acetate Dihydrate 99 Industry GradeChemicals - Adhesives - Sincere Union Imp & Exp Co.,Ltd - China - May 11, 2016 - contact company for price
Synonyms: Acetic acid, zinc salt, dihydrate; zinc diacetate; zinc acetate dihydrate EINECS No. : 219- 170- 2 CAS NO. : 5970- 45- 6 M. F. : Zn( CH3COO) 2 . 2H2O M. W. : 219.51 Properties : White sheet or granular crystals, slight acetic acid( vinegar)...
Zinc Chloride 98 MinChemicals - Adhesives - Sincere Union Imp & Exp Co.,Ltd - China - May 11, 2016 - contact company for price
CAS No. : 7646- 85- 7 EINECS: 231- 944- 3 Molecular Formula: ZnCl2 Molecular Weight: 136.30 Property: White or almost white, crystalline powder or cast in white or almost white sticks, deliquescent. Very soluble in water, freely soluble in ethanol ( ...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"