Low Modulus Construction Polyurethane Adhesive Pu821 - Chinaprice: contact company for price
1. Low modulus and high elasticity, good sealing and water-
2. One component, convenient to construct, nonpoisonous and
tasteless after curing, green and environmental
3. Bonding well with many substrates, no corrosion and
pollution to substrate
4. Good compatibility between new and used adhesive,
convenient to repair
5. Excellent aging, water and oil resistance, mouldiness
1. Sealing of expansion and settlement joint of construction
2. Sealing of upstream face crack of drainage pipeline
3. Sealing of through holes on wall and at floor concrete
4. Sealing of joints of prefab, side fascia, stone and color
Clean before operation
Clean and dry all surfaces by removing foreign matter and
contaminants such as oil dust, grease, frost, water, dirt,
Sealants and any protective coating. Dust and loose
particles should be cleaned.
Direction of operation
Tool: Manual or pneumatic plunger caulking gun
1. Cut nozzle to give the required angle and bead size
2. Pierce the membrane at the top of the cartridge and screw
on the nozzle
3. Place the cartridge in an applicator gun and squeeze the
trigger with equal strength
1. Clip the end of the sausage and place in barrel gun
2. Screw end cap and nozzle on to barrel gun
3. Using the trigger extrude the sealant with equal strength
Attention of operation
Wear suitable protective clothing, gloves and eye/ face
Protection. After contact with skin, wash immediately with
Of water and soap. In case of accident or if you feel
unwell, seek medical advice immediately
Package & Storage
310ml cartridge, 20PCS/ carton Keep in cool and ventilative
400ml/ 600ml sausage, 20PCS/ carton Temperature≤ 25° C,
humidity≤ 50% RH
Color: Black Shelf life: 9 months
Certificate: CE, SGS, ISO9001: 2000, MSDS, UL, RoHS
- Phone: 862166210806
- Address: No.1129 Denghui Road, Minhang District, Shanghai, , Shanghai, China
- Website: http://www.punade.com
Published date: October 21, 2014 -
- Business Description: Shanghai Sepuna Chemical Co.,Ltd is a subcompany of PUNADE INTERNATIONAL
GROUP, Sepuna is a professional industry adhesive supplier
,manufacturing polyurethane/silicon/epoxy sealant and adhesive,has
nearly 10 years history.
In 2005 Sepuna introduced PUNADE technology from Switzerland.
Via the ISO90001:2000 certification.
In 2013 Sepuna introduce Drawing Machine technology and has put it into producing formally now.
Sepuna has professional factory which area is 5.000 squaremeters,and has 82 staffs,including more than 15 technical and R&D staffs.
Application Field :
Electronics, Industry, Aviation, Automobile, Ship,Building,Rail vehicles, Power, Medical, LED, Semiconductor, New energy,etc.
SEPUNA's products have been widely used in the international market, mainly in America, North America,Asia, Southeast Asia Middle East and Oceania,etc.Until now,she has serviced nearly 1000 enterprises all over the world.
Very Pure Soy WaxChemicals - Adhesives - Hermit Resource - Malaysia - May 16, 2016 - contact company for price
Characteristics: With good oxidation stability, the candle cups have a smooth and level surface and nice sticking ability. Applications: It is used to make candles, crayon, cosmetics, massage oil etc. Specification: Items Specification Acid value( mg...
Zinc Acetate Dihydrate 99 Industry GradeChemicals - Adhesives - Sincere Union Imp & Exp Co.,Ltd - China - May 11, 2016 - contact company for price
Synonyms: Acetic acid, zinc salt, dihydrate; zinc diacetate; zinc acetate dihydrate EINECS No. : 219- 170- 2 CAS NO. : 5970- 45- 6 M. F. : Zn( CH3COO) 2 . 2H2O M. W. : 219.51 Properties : White sheet or granular crystals, slight acetic acid( vinegar)...
Zinc Chloride 98 MinChemicals - Adhesives - Sincere Union Imp & Exp Co.,Ltd - China - May 11, 2016 - contact company for price
CAS No. : 7646- 85- 7 EINECS: 231- 944- 3 Molecular Formula: ZnCl2 Molecular Weight: 136.30 Property: White or almost white, crystalline powder or cast in white or almost white sticks, deliquescent. Very soluble in water, freely soluble in ethanol ( ...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"