Rtv Two Component Low Viscosity Compound Resin Sp2204 - Chinaprice: contact company for price
1. Low viscosity, easily process
2. Excellent performance on low- temperature and aging
3. Excellent and stably electrical dielectric
4. Very low Water absorption
5. Good adhere to most metals and plastics
It' s specifically formulated for automotive sensors,
switches, and other electrical devises requiring
Material preparation: Stirring in the original drum, then
pouring into dispenser.
To avoid bubbles inside of finished products, both tank
should be usually kept 40 to 60 minutes under the vacuum
pressure 0- 2mmHg.
Max tolerance: Mixing proportion of deviation may affect
mechanical properties, tolerance should be less than 1% .
Other: Through the production, should always maintain the
tank airtight . the compressed gas should be dry if need,
otherwise part B will become sticky, and influence the
Suggestion of molding condition
Machine low pressure
50- 60 ºC
Material temperature Part A
25- 30 ºC
Temperature: Before using, keep the material under 25 ± 2ºC
to ensure its reactivity and viscosity.
Mixing: weigh the material at a ratio according to the above.
Preparation: Dry all containers and mould in 70- 80 ºC oven
for 1- 2 hours to remove moisture.
Process : put A and B into a container. Mixing 1- 2 minutes.
Degassing under 0.1 Mp negative pressure to avoid the
bubble. then potting smoothly . Should avoid the excessive
speed to involving into air bubbles.
Cleaning: cleaning the containers by organic solvents, such
as acetone and chloroform, etc.
Comparison between the ratio and hardness
SP2204 A : SP2204 B hardness ( DIN 53505)
100 : 60 70 Shore D
100 : 55 65 Shore D
100 : 46 90 Shore A
Each part is 200kg/ pail The opened drum should be sealed
Transported as general chemical Avoid moisture, and be
used out in a short time
- Phone: 862166210806
- Address: No.1129 Denghui Road, Minhang District, Shanghai, , Shanghai, China
- Website: http://www.punade.com
Published date: October 21, 2014 -
- Business Description: Shanghai Sepuna Chemical Co.,Ltd is a subcompany of PUNADE INTERNATIONAL
GROUP, Sepuna is a professional industry adhesive supplier
,manufacturing polyurethane/silicon/epoxy sealant and adhesive,has
nearly 10 years history.
In 2005 Sepuna introduced PUNADE technology from Switzerland.
Via the ISO90001:2000 certification.
In 2013 Sepuna introduce Drawing Machine technology and has put it into producing formally now.
Sepuna has professional factory which area is 5.000 squaremeters,and has 82 staffs,including more than 15 technical and R&D staffs.
Application Field :
Electronics, Industry, Aviation, Automobile, Ship,Building,Rail vehicles, Power, Medical, LED, Semiconductor, New energy,etc.
SEPUNA's products have been widely used in the international market, mainly in America, North America,Asia, Southeast Asia Middle East and Oceania,etc.Until now,she has serviced nearly 1000 enterprises all over the world.
Very Pure Soy WaxChemicals - Adhesives - Hermit Resource - Malaysia - May 16, 2016 - contact company for price
Characteristics: With good oxidation stability, the candle cups have a smooth and level surface and nice sticking ability. Applications: It is used to make candles, crayon, cosmetics, massage oil etc. Specification: Items Specification Acid value( mg...
Zinc Acetate Dihydrate 99 Industry GradeChemicals - Adhesives - Sincere Union Imp & Exp Co.,Ltd - China - May 11, 2016 - contact company for price
Synonyms: Acetic acid, zinc salt, dihydrate; zinc diacetate; zinc acetate dihydrate EINECS No. : 219- 170- 2 CAS NO. : 5970- 45- 6 M. F. : Zn( CH3COO) 2 . 2H2O M. W. : 219.51 Properties : White sheet or granular crystals, slight acetic acid( vinegar)...
Zinc Chloride 98 MinChemicals - Adhesives - Sincere Union Imp & Exp Co.,Ltd - China - May 11, 2016 - contact company for price
CAS No. : 7646- 85- 7 EINECS: 231- 944- 3 Molecular Formula: ZnCl2 Molecular Weight: 136.30 Property: White or almost white, crystalline powder or cast in white or almost white sticks, deliquescent. Very soluble in water, freely soluble in ethanol ( ...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"