Silicone Sealant For Construction Sc1158 - Chinaprice: contact company for price
for daylighting roof and kinds of glass showcase
1. One component acid, RTV curing, easy to apply;
2. Great bonding and sealing property with most construction
materials without any prime;
3. Good elongation and waterproof property. After fully
cured, the elastomer will be no corrosion and good resistant
to cold and hot weather;
4. Excellent weather, aging and UV resistance, also Ozone
and high temperature resistance;
5. No pollution to environment;
6. Excellent bonding performance with the carbon ester,
especially suitable for the daylighting roof.
7. The service life is 10 years.
1. Bonding and sealing for all kinds of lighting roof, glass
2. Bonding and sealing for large plate glass, kitchen and
bedroom, door and window glass, etc
3. Sealing of construction and other buildings
Clean before operation
Clean and dry all surfaces by removing foreign matter and
contaminants such as oil dust, grease, frost, water, dirt,
old sealants and any protective coating. Dust and loose
particles should be cleaned.
Direction of operation
1. Tool: Manual or pneumatic plunger caulking gun
2. Cut nozzle to give the required angle and bead size
3. Pierce the membrane at the top of the cartridge and screw
on the nozzle
4. Place the cartridge in an applicator gun and squeeze the
trigger with equal strength
Attention of operation
Wear suitable protective clothing, gloves and eye/ face
Protection. After contact with skin, wash immediately with
plenty of water and soap. In case of accident or if you feel
unwell, seek medical advice immediately.
Can' t be used as a structural bonding assembly;
Can' t be used to all the leaking oil, plasticizer, or
Can' t be used in closed space or can' t direct contact with
the surface of food or drinking water;
Not suitable for marble, coated glass, copper, zinc and
other materials bonding;
Not for external wall concrete or plaster wall and aluminum
alloy caulking sealing.
300ml tube, 24PCS/ carton
590ml/ sausage 20PCS/ box
- Phone: 862166210806
- Address: No.1129 Denghui Road, Minhang District, Shanghai, , Shanghai, China
- Website: http://www.punade.com
Published date: October 21, 2014 -
- Business Description: Shanghai Sepuna Chemical Co.,Ltd is a subcompany of PUNADE INTERNATIONAL
GROUP, Sepuna is a professional industry adhesive supplier
,manufacturing polyurethane/silicon/epoxy sealant and adhesive,has
nearly 10 years history.
In 2005 Sepuna introduced PUNADE technology from Switzerland.
Via the ISO90001:2000 certification.
In 2013 Sepuna introduce Drawing Machine technology and has put it into producing formally now.
Sepuna has professional factory which area is 5.000 squaremeters,and has 82 staffs,including more than 15 technical and R&D staffs.
Application Field :
Electronics, Industry, Aviation, Automobile, Ship,Building,Rail vehicles, Power, Medical, LED, Semiconductor, New energy,etc.
SEPUNA's products have been widely used in the international market, mainly in America, North America,Asia, Southeast Asia Middle East and Oceania,etc.Until now,she has serviced nearly 1000 enterprises all over the world.
Very Pure Soy WaxChemicals - Adhesives - Hermit Resource - Malaysia - May 16, 2016 - contact company for price
Characteristics: With good oxidation stability, the candle cups have a smooth and level surface and nice sticking ability. Applications: It is used to make candles, crayon, cosmetics, massage oil etc. Specification: Items Specification Acid value( mg...
Zinc Acetate Dihydrate 99 Industry GradeChemicals - Adhesives - Sincere Union Imp & Exp Co.,Ltd - China - May 11, 2016 - contact company for price
Synonyms: Acetic acid, zinc salt, dihydrate; zinc diacetate; zinc acetate dihydrate EINECS No. : 219- 170- 2 CAS NO. : 5970- 45- 6 M. F. : Zn( CH3COO) 2 . 2H2O M. W. : 219.51 Properties : White sheet or granular crystals, slight acetic acid( vinegar)...
Zinc Chloride 98 MinChemicals - Adhesives - Sincere Union Imp & Exp Co.,Ltd - China - May 11, 2016 - contact company for price
CAS No. : 7646- 85- 7 EINECS: 231- 944- 3 Molecular Formula: ZnCl2 Molecular Weight: 136.30 Property: White or almost white, crystalline powder or cast in white or almost white sticks, deliquescent. Very soluble in water, freely soluble in ethanol ( ...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"