Silicone Sealant For Insulating Glass - Chinaprice: contact company for price
Description of 2 part component silicone sealant
YJ69two component silicone sealant of insulating glass is a two- part, neutral cure premium performance silicone sealant with good features, special design for insulating glass. It has excellent adhesion to glass, coated aluminium and stainless. It has excellent compatibility with butyl sealant. Two component mix with specified curing scale( weight ratio A: B=13: 1 or volume ratio A: B=10: 1) to curing. Conforms to GB/ T11944- 2002, JC/ T468- 2001
Usage of 2 part component silicone sealant
To be used for the second sealing in non- structural insulating glass.
Performance 2 part component silicone sealant
High mechanical performances with joint movement capability of +( - ) 20% . Neutral cured, no corrosion , non poisonous.
Structural strength with excellent temperature durable performance at - 50°C~+150°C
Excellent weatherproof and UV, high temperature and humidity stability.
Excellent compatibility with first sealing of butyl sealant.
Package 2 part component silicone sealant
A Component 200L iron drum
B Component 20L plastic drum
Or A Component 20L plastic drum
B Component 250ML plastic tube or 310ML plastic tube
- Posted By: Shanghai Yuanxin Building Materials Co., Ltd
- Phone: 00862157483362
- Address: No.1289 Jinzha Road JInhui Town Fengxian District , Shanghai, China
- Website: http://www.yuanxin-sh.en.alibaba.com
Published date: March 31, 2014 -
- Business Description: Shanghai Yuanxin Building Materials Co., Ltd. A Market Leader in the
Production of Insulating Glass Accessories
Shanghai Yuanxin Building Materials Co., Ltd. is a reputed company manufacturing insulating glass accessories. We are located in Jinhui Town of Fengxian District, Chinese economic centre, in Shanghai. We are a unique enterprise specialized in the production of all types of accessories required for manufacturing insulating glass.
Our company has passed ISO9001:2008 International Quality System Certification. In recent years, our company has been enlarging our production scale continuously, with the production capacity of 10,000T sealant and 5,000T aluminium spacer, insulating glass molecular sieve and accessories of insulating glass.
Our company is proud of the large number of dedicated experts who are engaged in developing and manufacturing insulating glass accessories for a pretty long time. After years' research and technical innovation, our company has a wide range of products. The quality of our products meets international quality standards. The insulating glass produced with excellent quality material also conforms to international standards. Owing to the high quality of our products, our company enjoys a high reputation in this field
Industry Grade And Feed 98 High Purity Concrete Calcium FormateChemicals - Adhesives - china - China - March 28, 2014 - contact company for price
Name: Calcium Formate 98.0% Appearance: Calcium formate is white to light yellow, free flowing powder CAS No. : 544- 17- 2 EINECS No. : 208- 863- 7 Molecular Formula: Ca ( HCOO) 2 Formula Weight: 130.0 Bulk Density: 900- 1000 g/ L Physical properties...
Tile Adhesive Waterproof Flexibility Self Leveling Flowing Binder Redispersible Polymer PowderChemicals - Adhesives - china - China - March 28, 2014 - contact company for price
Re- Dispersible Polymer Powder Introduction: Re- dispersible polymer powder, produced by spray- drying special water- based emulsion, mostly based on vinyl acetate- ethylene ( VAE) , then obtained a free flowing organic polymer powder. It can re- dis...
Thickening Agent Water Retention Long Open Time Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose MhpcChemicals - Adhesives - china - China - March 28, 2014 - contact company for price
Hydroxypropyl Methyl Cellulose ( MHPC) VAMCELL Hydroxy propyl Methyl Cellulose VAMCELL is our registered trademark of Cellulose ethers Introduction: VAMCELL MHPC is made by propylene oxide, methyl chloride with alkali- cellulose after a chemical proc...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"