The Usage Of Hot Vulcanization Glue Sk823 - Chinaprice: contact company for price
glue, applied in the area of Nylon, polyester, canvas and steel cord
conveyor belt hot joints, whose excellent bonding strength that far more
exceed Germany most strict DIN industrial standards, also can fulfill
the application of Power, Coal, Mine and port plants.
Conveyor belt hot vulcanization Glue SK823 that can remarkably enhance the stickiness between intermediate rubber, cover rubber and conveyor belt, also enhance the bonding strength of joint part of conveyor belt.
How to use the hot vulcanization glue SK823 in the joints of fabric nylon conveyor belt?
Because of special structure of fabric nylon conveyor belt, we have to layered dispose the conveyor belt to ladder shaped, then use the Tungsten Carbide buffing disc to polish the residue glue. Maybe somebody will say that we don’t have to use the Tungsten Carbide buffing disc, but directly use the steel brush, but we have to say, because our disc has special abrasive structure that can make the buffing to the right point, never excessive buffing, then well- distributed hot vulcanization glue with brush and spread tie gum on the surface of conveyor belt, then combine it with the other side of conveyor belt. More details I will not mention them one by one, handling the sealing parts, brushing hot vulcanization glue and pasting little cover rubber that make sure the jointing part entirety even, and vulcanize with vulcanizing machine.
How to use hot vulcanization glue Sk823 in steel cord conveyor belt joints?
Peeling off rubber from Steel cord conveyor belt ( completely clean the rubber) , then brush the vulcanization glue well- distributively, spread tie gum on the surface of cover rubber who has brushed the glue already, arrange the wire uniformly( can choose jointing grades according to the ST strength) , then spread the tie gum, cover rubber who have brushed the glue on the surface of wire, following, lay the vulcanization panel on its surface, and With the help of vulcanizing machine that realize the high temperature, high pressure vulcanization.
- Posted By: HENAN YINMEITE MACHINERY CO.,LTD
- Phone: 8637155916843
- Address: NO.66 Tongtai Road,zhengzhou,city, Zhengzhou, China
- Website: http://www.ramimtech.com
Published date: October 25, 2014 -
- Business Description: Ramimtech products have been exported to Europe, Southeast Asia, the
Middle East and North America, and occupied a place in global market.
our products include:conveyor belt hot splicing materials,cover
rubber,tie gum,heating solution,cold splicing materials,repair
strip/patch,cold vulcanizing adhesive,rubber sheet,Vulcanizing
machine,belt repair tools.Our professional team of conveyor belt
maintenance provides excellent and efficient on site operating in fields
of splicing, vulcanizing, repairing and lagging.
Silicone Sealants And Epoxy Adhesives For Electronic ComponentsChemicals - Adhesives - Shanghai Sepuna Chemical Technology Co., Ltd. - China - October 21, 2014 - contact company for price
Shanghai Sepuna Chemical Co. , Ltd is a subcompany of PUNADE INTERNATIONAL GROUP, Sepuna is a professional industry adhesive supplier , manufacturing polyurethane/ silicon/ epoxy sealant and adhesive, has nearly 10 years history. In 2005 Sepuna intro...
Conveyor Belt Repair Adhesive Sk313Chemicals - Adhesives - HENAN YINMEITE MACHINERY CO.,LTD - China - October 20, 2014 - contact company for price
Conveyor belt repair adhesive SK313 Conveyor belt repair adhesive SK313 is for bonding metel to rubber, rubber to rubber , fabrci to rubber, fabric to fabric and fabric to metal. Applying to flied of conveyor belt repair , pulley lagging and conveyor...
Wax Emulsion Curing Agent We 50bChemicals - Adhesives - BW Chemicals - Pakistan - September 14, 2014 - contact company for price
WE- 50B is a water based membrane forming wax emulsion. When applied on fresh concrete it forms a film which retains sufficient moisture in the concrete for complete hydration, attaining optimum strength. WE- 50B is a water based membrane forming wax...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"