Thickener Water Retention Agent Long Open Time Methyl Cellulose Mc - Chinaprice: contact company for price
VAMCELL MC Methyl Cellulose
VAMCELL is our registered trademark of Cellulose ethers
VAMCELL MC is an odorless and tasteless white or slightly yellow powder, it is a water- insoluble natural polymer, but after a chemical process called Etherification, this water- insoluble cellulose is turned into water- soluble nonionic cellulose ether.
Molecular Formula: [ C6H7O2( OH) 3- h( OCH3) n] x
CAS NO: 9004- 67- 5
Bulk Density: 0.25- 0.7g/ cm3
True Specific Gravity: 1.26- 1.31
Carbonization Temperature: 225- 230 °C
Appearance White or off- white powders
Methoxy ( % ) 27.0- 32.0
Particle size( % , through 120 mesh) 85 Min
Loss on drying ( % ) 5.0 Max
Residue on ignition ( % ) 1.5 Max ( 0.5 Pharma. Grade)
PH value 4.0- 8.0
Chloride ( % , NaCl) 0.2 Max ( Pharma. Grade)
Heavy metals ( ppm) 20 Max ( Pharma. Grade)
Arsenic ( ppm) 2 Max ( Pharma. Grade)
* Viscosity ( mpa. s) 5- 75000
* Viscometer: Brookfield RVT, 2% Sol. , 20°C.
Good water retention
Prolonging open time
Increasing the adhesion
Construction materials additives as thickener, binder and water retaining agents
Cosmetic & Personal Care, Detergents
Pharmaceutical materials, coating materials
Polymerization and suspension
Paper & textile sizing
20kg net paper bags with PE inner liner
500kg jumbo bags with PE inner liner
On clients’ requirement
It should be stored under dry and clean conditions and away from heat and direct sunlight, stored in sealed and original package and avoid humidity due to its hygroscopic properties.
- Posted By: china
- Phone: 8637155988201
- Address: NO.3 Xiangsheng Street, Zhengzhou, China, zhengzhou, China
- Website: http://www.botaichem.net
Published date: March 28, 2014 -
- Business Description: Botai Chemical LTD., formed 10years ago, is a subsidiary of VICTO(H.K.)
Chemical Group Hongkong. Its corporate purpose is producing, importing,
and exporting general chemical products. We keep good quality and
reliable cooperation for global customers.
ISO9001:2008, REACH certificated, three owned and joint venture factories, in Shandong, Shanxi and Henan province, supply 20000tons of calcium formate, 25000tons of cellulose ethers and 10000tons of polypropylene fibers per year.
Our products cover calcium formate, re dispersible powder (RDP powder), fibers (pp fiber), calcium/zinc stearate, chloroacetic acid, trichloroacetyl chloride, chloromethyl methyl ether, cellulose ethers, superplasticizer, and other additives for building industry.
Supplying efficient and valuable service, safety and environmental protection, honest operation is our target and principle. For any information, please contact with us. Any of your questions will get our prompt reply.
Company vision: The leading supplier of additives for special dry mix mortars.
Industry Grade And Feed 98 High Purity Concrete Calcium FormateChemicals - Adhesives - china - China - March 28, 2014 - contact company for price
Name: Calcium Formate 98.0% Appearance: Calcium formate is white to light yellow, free flowing powder CAS No. : 544- 17- 2 EINECS No. : 208- 863- 7 Molecular Formula: Ca ( HCOO) 2 Formula Weight: 130.0 Bulk Density: 900- 1000 g/ L Physical properties...
Tile Adhesive Waterproof Flexibility Self Leveling Flowing Binder Redispersible Polymer PowderChemicals - Adhesives - china - China - March 28, 2014 - contact company for price
Re- Dispersible Polymer Powder Introduction: Re- dispersible polymer powder, produced by spray- drying special water- based emulsion, mostly based on vinyl acetate- ethylene ( VAE) , then obtained a free flowing organic polymer powder. It can re- dis...
Thickening Agent Water Retention Long Open Time Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose MhpcChemicals - Adhesives - china - China - March 28, 2014 - contact company for price
Hydroxypropyl Methyl Cellulose ( MHPC) VAMCELL Hydroxy propyl Methyl Cellulose VAMCELL is our registered trademark of Cellulose ethers Introduction: VAMCELL MHPC is made by propylene oxide, methyl chloride with alkali- cellulose after a chemical proc...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"