Castor Oil Bonds Refractive Glycerol - Chinaprice: contact company for price
C57H104O9 Properties: This product is non-drying oil, almost colorless
or light yellow transparent viscous flammable liquid with special smell.
CAS: 8001-79-4 EINECS No. :232 -293-8
Molecular formula: C57H104O9
Melting point: -10 ℃
English name: Castor Oil
Nature Description: Near colorless or slightly yellow, transparent viscous flammable liquids. Freezing point -10 ℃, relative density (25/25 ℃) 0.945-0.965, refractive index nD201.478-1.480.
Ignition (℃) 322
Iodine value (g iodine / 100g oil) 82-86
Saponification value (mgKOH / g oil) 176-187
Thiocyanate values 81-82
The total fatty acid content (%) 96
Average molecular weight fatty acids 290-300
Castor oil fatty acid composition (%):
Stearic acid 0.5-3.0
Dihydroxy stearic acid 0.6-2.0
Oleic acid 3-9
Linoleic acid 2.0-3.5
Ricinoleic acid 80-88
Physical and chemical properties:
1. Easily dissolved in ethanol, hardly dissolved in petroleum ether. The existence of this feature easier to distinguish the castor oil and other oils.
2. Viscosity oil is much higher than the average, 25 when 680CPS, viscosity index of 84, the friction coefficient is low (0.1), while castor oil is not soluble in gasoline, low freezing point, high ignition. Good mobility of castor oil, refined castor oil can flow when in the -22, -50 no turbidity after quenching, is ideal for aerospace and high-speed machinery and power belt lubricant to protect the oil. 3. Has a strong optical activity, since its main fatty acids - castor alkyd asymmetric carbon atom in the 12-bit later. 4. Dielectric constant is about 4.30, the highest of oil is common.
5. Acetylated castor oil relative density and the values are higher than normal oil.
6. Castor oil in the air almost no oxidative rancidity, storage stability, is a typical liquid-drying oil.
Castor oil physical and chemical constants:
Use: for the production of sebacic acid, cold plasticizers, lubricants, spices, textile industry penetrant, emulsifier and so on. Castor oil is not edible. The textile, chemical and light industry sectors such as production assistant agent, lubricant, plasticizer punishment, torture and manufacture of emulsion paint, paint, soap and printing ink raw materials. For Turkey, marked oil, soap, plastics, lubricants and other manufacturers
Castor Oil obtained by the concentrated sulfuric acid to make a good surface active sulfate (commonly known as Turkey marked). Dehydrated castor oil with conjugated double bonds may be the dry oil. Conditional processing in different hydrogenated castor oil can be a variety of products, so castor oil is widely used in various industrial sectors.
Properties: colorless or light yellow transparent viscous liquid, is vomiting, has a special smell, the main component of castor oil acid (cis-12 - hydroxy-octadecadienoic en -9- acid; CH3 (CH2) 5CH (OH) CH2CH = CH (CH2) 7COOH) glycerol. Density 0.945-0.965g/cm3 (25 ℃). Freezing point of -10 ℃. Flash point 229.4 ℃. Ignition point 448.9 ℃. Refractive index of 1.473-1.477. Saponification value of 178mg KOH / g. Soluble in alcohol, benzene, chloroform, carbon disulfide. Dextral. Low toxicity. Flammable.
Packing: 190kg / drum
Feel free to contact us with all your questions
- Posted By: Guangzhou Chemical Industry Group Co., Ltd
- Phone: 008613622885661
- Address: Baiyun District, Guangzhou, Guangdong, Yun Ya Cha , Guangzhou, China
- Website: http://www.gzplanetchemical.com
Published date: September 6, 2012 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
4 Nitro Phenol Cas No 100 02 7Chemicals - Benzene - ANHUI BAYI CHEMICAL INDUSTRY CO.,LTD - China - September 6, 2012 - contact company for price
Molecular formula: C6H5NO3 Molecular weight: 139.1 Structural formula: CAS NO: 100-02-7 UN NO: 1663 Properties: pure compound is light-yellow crystal, boiling point: 279℃, slightly soluble in water, soluble in alcohol or ether. Appearance: yell...
4 Nitro Chloro Benzene Cas No 100 00 5Chemicals - Benzene - ANHUI BAYI CHEMICAL INDUSTRY CO.,LTD - China - September 6, 2012 - contact company for price
Molecular formula: C6H4ClNO2 Molecular weight: 157.6 Structural formula: CAS NO: 100-00-5 UN NO: 1578 Properties: pure compound is a monoclinic prism, melting point: 83.6℃, insoluble in water. Appearance: Light yellow fused solid. Purity: 99.5%...
2 Nitro Chloro Benzene Cas No 88 73 3Chemicals - Benzene - ANHUI BAYI CHEMICAL INDUSTRY CO.,LTD - China - September 6, 2012 - contact company for price
Molecular formula: C6H4ClNO2 Molecular weight: 157.6 Structural formula: CAS NO: 88-73-3 UN NO: 1578 Properties: pure compound is a monoclinic needle crystal, melting point:33.5℃to35℃, insoluble in water, easily soluble in hot alcohol, co...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"