Silicon Carbide - Chinaprice: contact company for price
silicon carbide media is manufactured to a blocky grain shape that
splinters. The resulting silicon carbide abrasives have sharp edges
for blasting. Silicon carbide has a very fast cutting speed and can
be recycled and reused many more times than sand. The hardness of
silicon carbide allows for much shorter blast times relative to
softer blast media.
Silicon carbide grit is the ideal media for use on glass and stone in both suction or siphon and direct pressure blast systems. The ability to be recycled multiple times results in a cost-effective silicon carbide grit blast media with optimal etching results.
Since silicon carbide grit is harder than aluminum oxide, it can be used efficiently for glass engraving and stone etching. Silicon carbide grit blast media has no free silica, does not generate static electricity and is manufactured to contain minimal magnetic content
For any questions and needs please contact us below
- Posted By: East Mineral Co., Ltd
- Phone: 8602150857311
- Address: Haitang south road, Lianyungang, China
- Website: http://www.eastmineral.com
Published date: September 6, 2012 -
- Business Description: Registered in China, East Mineral is a global supplier of high quality alumina, alumina silica calcines, and fused minerals used in refractory, investment casting, semiconductor, abrasives, metal producing and many other industrial applications.
Since 1998, we have been manufacturing and supplying a great variety of refractory products that can withstand high temperatures and/or chemical environments. We also offer abrasive products in any form of surface preparation process through considering every aspect to enable a smooth and efficient operation.
Carbon Black Cable Anti GranularChemicals - Carbon - Hebei Songshi(GROUP)Chemical Co.LTD - China - September 6, 2012 - contact company for price
Carbon black Black powder or granular Chemical formula: C Type: N220 N330 N550 N660 Packing: 25 kgs in net PP bag, 16MT in the 20'FCL CAS No.: 1333-86-4 EINECS NO: 215-609-9 Transport/Storage: Keep in a tightly closed container. Protect from Physical...
Carbon Black Hilda Quotation KeenChemicals - Carbon - Tianjin Tianxilai Chemical Co.,Ltd - China - September 6, 2012 - contact company for price
Dear sirs or madam , We are Tianjin tianxilai Chemical Co., Ltd which is specialized in chemical manufacturing business in china. We supply various kinds of chemicals which is well used in the industries of paint, rubber and water treatments, etc. We...
Carbon Black N660 2003 PaintChemicals - Carbon - Beijing Kehua Tongshun - China - September 6, 2012 - contact company for price
Type: n115, n220, n234, n326, n330, n339, n375, n550.n660.n774 2. Cas no:1333-86-4 3. Place of origin: china 4. Standard: GB 3778-2003 5. Form: black granule or powder 6. Process: wet or dry process 7. Usage: tyre and other rubber product, masterpatc...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"