The Best Quality Magnesium Chloride Anhydrous Hexahydrate - Chinaprice: check with company for price
Anhydrate Magnesium chloride: 41%-45%
Hexahydrate Magnesium chloride: 41%-45%
Appearance: Powder, Granule, Flake
Flake Size: 2-6mm, 2-8mm, 2-12mm
Package: 25kg PP Woven bag with PE Lining, 1000kg jumbo bag, 220L plastic drum or IBC drum
- Posted By: CSC Resource
- Phone: 86-536-8271666
- Address: Dongfeng Streent, Weifang , Shandong, China
- Website: http://www.sinocschem.com
Published date: July 8, 2016 -
- Business Description: CSC Resource is a leading manufacturer and certified supplyer of oilfield to Middle east, South America, USA, Europe, Africa's oil field; Snow melting agent to America, Korea, Japan.
Methylene Chloride Tech GradeChemicals - Chloride - Dongying Rich Chemical Co.,Ltd. - China - July 29, 2016 - 450.00 Dollar US$
Methylene chloride, also called dichloromethane, is a volatile, colorless liquidwitha chloroform-like odor. Methylene chloride is used in various industrial processesin many different industries: paint stripping, pharmaceutical manufacturing, paint r...
Stearoyl Chloride Cas 112 76 5Chemicals - Chloride - GetChem - China - July 27, 2016 - 800.00 Dollar US$
Description of Stearoyl chloride Product name: Stearoyl chloride CAS 112-76-5 Other name: Octadecanoyl chloride Properties: Yellow transparent oily liquid. Dissolved hydrocarbons, such as benzene, ether and alcohol. Capacity: 2000 tons each year. Usa...
Calcium Chloride 74% Flake Oil Drilling Snow MeltingChemicals - Chloride - Csc Resource (China) Ltd - China - July 19, 2016 - contact company for price
Calcium chloride, CaCl2, is a common salt. It behaves as a typical ionic halide, and is solid at room temperature. It has several common applications such as brine for refrigeration plants, ice and dust control on roads, and in concrete. Grade:Tech G...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"