Btchem Uv Cured Coatings For Wood Floor Scratch Resistance Durability - Vietnamprice: contact company for price
specially is required more advanced properties: high durability;
superior hardness and flexibility; scratch, mar and abrasion resistance.
Btchem Uv Cured Coatings For Wood Floor
Please inquiry for your need now
- Posted By: BT CHEM
- Phone: +84 948889168
- Address: Binh Phuoc B, Binh Chuan, Thuan An, Binh Duong, Vi, Thuan An - Binh Duong, Vietnam
- Website: http://www.btchem.com.vn
Published date: September 7, 2012 -
- Business Description: Established in 1990s, Binh Thanh Chemicals Specializes in manufactoring and distributing high grade wood coatings for wooden furniture and handicrafts.
Mb 06 Base Lacquer Putty Thawing 25kg LooseChemicals - Coatings - Guangzhou Mebong Architectural Decoration Co., Ltd - China - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
Features: This product is a new high-strength coating bottom ash, mainly used for the leveling rough surface of cement mortar or concrete walls, providing a good base surface for the layer lacquer putty, to reducing the amount of surface lacquer putt...
Mb 07 Damp Proof Lacquer Putty Smooth Paintings ReferenceChemicals - Coatings - Guangzhou Mebong Architectural Decoration Co., Ltd - China - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
Features: 1, strong cohesive force, can be well attached to the wall and coating 2, good anti-crack function 3, good damp-proof function and ventilation can keep the wall and the painting dry 4, texture of nature, ensure the decorative paint effects ...
Mb 08 Double Set Of Elastic Outerdoor Wall Lacquer Putty 8804 Force DryingChemicals - Coatings - Guangzhou Mebong Architectural Decoration Co., Ltd - China - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
Features: 1, strong cohesive force, can be well attached to the wall and coating 2, the putty has certain penetrate ability, can close the pore on the surface and formulate a waterproof layer on the surface 3, good flexibility, can meet the requireme...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"