Formic Acid Rubber Pulp Disinfest - Chinaprice: contact company for price
Caffeine, Enzimes, Aminopyrine, Vitamin B1
2. Pesticide industry: Triazolone, Disinfest
3. Chemical industry: Methane amide, DMF, A geresister
4. Leather industry: Tanning
5. Textile industry: Natural Rubber
6. Rubber industry: Coagulation
7. Steel industry: Acid cleaning of steel production
8. Paper industry: Pulp manufacturing
9. Food industry: Disinfectant
10. Poultry industry: Silage
Thank you in advance for your consideration
- Posted By: tianjin ouyuansheng chem.co.ltd.
- Phone: 86-022-60677065
- Address: No.26 Nansanhuan Road,Baodi District,Tianjin City , tianjin, China
Published date: September 6, 2012 -
- Business Description: Shijiazhuang renai rubber products co.,ltd.
Zinc Oxide Rubber Additive CeramicsChemicals - Coatings - Tianjin Huienna Chemical Co.,Ltd. - China - September 6, 2012 - contact company for price
Industrial production of zinc oxide have 50% flow rubber industry.Zinc oxide is a kind of additive, cement can cut cement setting time, and improve cement waterproof properties. In glass and ceramic production, zinc oxide can be used as fluxing agent...
Glass Beads Construction FieldsChemicals - Coatings - Daqing Lutong Science&Technology Co.LTD - China - September 6, 2012 - contact company for price
Leading products consists of road marking glass beads, high refractive beads, industrial shot blasting beads, grinding beads, decorative beads and high-brightness glass beads for airport runway , etc, which are widely used in construction of marking ...
Pure Polyurea Qtech 406 Elastomer Waterproofing MateriaChemicals - Coatings - Shamu International Trade Co.,Ltd. - China - September 6, 2012 - contact company for price
Production Description Qtech-406 Elastomer Waterproofing Material is originally designed to apply over concrete and its advanced elongation is suitable for bridging stress cracks in concrete and other substrates.Qtech-406 is the state of the art 100%...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"