Photosensitive Anti Plating Ink - Chinaprice: contact company for price
material--Spray or screen printing--Pre-
etching--stripping(remove the ink)
Item General standard
Viscosity 120-150 25C，
Curing condition Thickness
10-20micro;m, 100-150C 30min
pencil，1kg power ≥3H
Adhesion 3M middle or high
adhesive tape 100/100 corss cut test
Component Single component
1. Pre-treatment: clean up the surface of
material, remove the oil, wax, etc.
2. Dilution: please use our dedicated
dilution to adjust the viscosity(if you use
spraying way, please make the percentage to
1:0.7=host : dilution; if you use screen
printing, do not add any dilution); if you
want to use another kind of dilution, please
do some match test(to test the right
percentage of ink and dilution), the maxmium
value of dilution should not be over double.
3. Coating: If you use spraying way, the
viscosity of ink should be 18-20s; if you use
screen printing way, please use 77T-100T
mesh; the thickness of ink film should be
over 25um. If you screen print a patent,
please turn to Step7 directly.
4. Pre-baking: hot wind cycling drying with
70C-80C, 20-30min, after it cools down, the
ink won’t stick to your hand, that will be
5. Exposure: the exposure power should be
6. Developing: wash it with 0.8%-1% Na2CO3
solvant，the power should be 2KG/ cm²，
temperature should be 30C±2 ；
7, Post baking: hot wind cycling drying with
8. Anti plating operation, if the anti
plating ability is not strong, and the ink
drops down, then you could add the ink
thickness and baking time;
9. Stripping: 5-8% NaOH solvant, 80-90C,
10-30min( if the thickness of ink thicker,
then the second baking time will be longer,
and the stripping time will be longer too.
1, Storage condition: store the ink in the
dark and dry room with the temperature below
25C, seal it well and the warranty could be
6 months, white light and sunshine are not
2. This ink can be used as original ink, if
you want to adjust the viscosity, please use
our dedicated dilution, try not to use 782
dilution, the percentage should be within 1%,
stir it for 3-5min before using.
It has huge influence to the adhesion of the
ink, so please clean up the material while
doing the pre-treatment.
4. Different thickness of ink needs different
baking time and exposure power, so please do
some test before manufacturing, make sure the
undercut level and then adjust the data, the
exposure ruler should be under control of 7-9
5. Please control the developing solvant
concentration and temperature, nozzle
pressure, cleaning time in right way,
otherwise, it will cause some bad effect,
such as bad developing, bad etching effect.
6. If the ink gets into your eyes or skin,
please wash it with clean water and soap, do
not use any solvant to wash it.
7. The ink is combustible, please keep it
away from fire.
- Posted By: Vitayon Chemical Industry Co.,Ltd.(Shenzhen)
- Phone: 008675584805531
- Address: Ai'nan Rd, Nanlian, Longgang District, Shenzhen, China
- Website: http://www.gdwjy.com
Published date: October 16, 2013 -
- Business Description: Our company was established in 2005 and formerly known as Vitayon Screen
Printing Co., Ltd. It is a functional ink company which concentrates on
surface treatment of products and it's also a collection of chemical
material's R&D, production, agency and selling.
Our company has years of experience and accumulation in the metal surface treatment industry and we have an exclusive understanding on touch pattern lens processing industry. We have set research base both in Shenzhen and Guangzhou, and we have cooperated with several famous institutions and research laboratories such as South China University of Technology. Our products enjoy good reputation in all the 3C processing enterprises at home and abroad.
Our company consistently insisted the enterprise culture "people oriented", which brings us perfect management system, excellent management system, powerful technic research & development capabilities and wholesome channel retailing system. Now we have several departments as follows: domestic sales department, overseas department, brand administration department, after sales service department and products R & C department, etc.
Our mission is to research and develop environmental chemical products, extend environmental processing technic across all the clients, improve the quality of factory environment and laborer and finally achieve the environmental purpose of protection of air and water resources.
Our main hot products are functional ink, such as anti wire drawing, sand blasting and anodic ink, touch panel glass protective ink, plastic back plated ink, CNC processing protective ink, etc.
We supply services for the well known processing enterprises like Foxconn, TPK, BYD, Tongda, etc. We devote ourselves to supplying the perfect service to all notable 3C manufacturers and to be the leader of functional ink in China.
Boat Coating PaintChemicals - Coatings - Zhengzhou Dacheng Paint Co.,Ltd - China - March 25, 2016 - contact company for price
Asphalt bottom paint Product formation It consists of coal tar, iron oxide red pigment, pigment and char solvent prepared Product features . Excellent water resistance . Good adhesion to 830 paint. . Good rust resistance, alkali resistance . Heat res...
Yk I Cosmetic Bottle Glass Frosting PowderChemicals - Coatings - Dengfeng City Yuke Glass Technology Co., Ltd. - China - March 17, 2016 - contact company for price
Dengfeng City Yuke Glass Technology Co. , Ltd. is one of the professional glass frosting/ etching powder manufacturers in China. Since 1995, we have been engaging in producing a series of glass frosting/ etching powder for different glass products. Â...
Ptfe Dispersion For CoatingChemicals - Coatings - Zibo Bainaisi Chemical Co.,Ltd - China - March 16, 2016 - contact company for price
PTFE Aqueous Dispersion 60% DF301/ 302 is a milky liquid with average particle size 0.2~0.3um, PH Value 9- 10. The PTFE dispersion can be used for coating and impregnating porous material, such as asbestos, fiberglass, anti- corrosive, abrasion resis...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"