Precipitated Barium Sulfate Applicable Improves Forming - Chinaprice: contact company for price
White; Fixed White; Permanent White; BaSO4 Molecular Formula: BaSO4
Molecular Weight: 233.40 CAS No.: 7727-43-7
Product Introduction : White oblique side crystallization or white amorphous powder, inodorous and nontoxic; Density: 4.50g/cm3; Melting point: 1580℃; Mohs hardness: 3.0～3.5; Index: 1.637. It is soluble in hot concentrated sulfuric acid and insoluble in water, ethanol and acid.
1) Paints and Thick Coatings: Its low ratio surface, particle size distribution and easy fluidity can guarantee the low abrasiveness. It is used in primer paint surface, and can still keep good uniformity and smoothness when used in high filling.
2) Finishing Coat: It is inert, insoluble in water, acid, alkali and organic media. Its excellent luster and fine particle gravity can avoid the damage under exposure. Barium sulfate can improve the surface hardness and color stability when applied in finishing coat.
3) Latex Paint: It is used in latex and high gloss paint, known as “acid resistant” latex paint even under exposure. Its easy dispersion, optical activity and easy fluidity can improve its chemical properties.
4) Printed Oil Ink: Its low abrasiveness, high luster, color stability, low coherence and easy fluidity make it applicable in high grade printed oil ink and high optical activity oil ink.
5) Wood products and Paints: Its low coherence, light dispersion and low particle gravity make it most applicable in finishing coating pigment, varnish, lacquer and so on. According to the research, barium sulfate also has the properties of chemical and weather resistance.
6) Powder Coating: It can be used in powder coating for its properties of improving the luster, fluidity, filling and compatibility with kinds of pigment.
7) Adhesion Agent: Its excellent fluidity, filling ability and chemical resistance make it applicable in adhesion agent, unsaturated polyester and polyurethane series.
8) Thermoplastics: Its thermal conductivity and easy fluidity can reduce the forming time. It is also known as nucleating agent and improves its hardness and thermal stability.
9) Pigment: It can keep the complete color well by light reflection.
10) Paper coating: It can improve the luster and fluidity, for example, in the process of art paper making, it can replace the titanium dioxide in white transparent paper by using barium sulfate in double portions.
Precipitated Barium Sulfate
Please see our contact information below
- Posted By: Tiptop Import and Export Co.,Ltd
- Phone: 8613826278440
- Address: No.1517,Wuyang New Town Plaza, No.111-115 Si you X, Guangzhou , China
- Website: http://www.tiptopchem.com
Published date: September 7, 2012 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
Btchem Uv Cured Coatings For Wood Floor Scratch Resistance DurabilityChemicals - Coatings - BT CHEM - Vietnam - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
BTCHEM UV Cured Coatings for Wood Floor is the product system that is specially is required more advanced properties: high durability; superior hardness and flexibility; scratch, mar and abrasion resistance. Btchem Uv Cured Coatings For Wood Floor Pl...
Mb 06 Base Lacquer Putty Thawing 25kg LooseChemicals - Coatings - Guangzhou Mebong Architectural Decoration Co., Ltd - China - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
Features: This product is a new high-strength coating bottom ash, mainly used for the leveling rough surface of cement mortar or concrete walls, providing a good base surface for the layer lacquer putty, to reducing the amount of surface lacquer putt...
Mb 07 Damp Proof Lacquer Putty Smooth Paintings ReferenceChemicals - Coatings - Guangzhou Mebong Architectural Decoration Co., Ltd - China - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
Features: 1, strong cohesive force, can be well attached to the wall and coating 2, good anti-crack function 3, good damp-proof function and ventilation can keep the wall and the painting dry 4, texture of nature, ensure the decorative paint effects ...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"