Release Agent For Aluminum Alloy Die Casting - Chinaprice: contact company for price
Sakurai AMARSO MK - TD series environment-friendly aluminum alloy release agent . Aluminum alloy mold release agent is applicable to motorcycle parts, simple aluminum alloy castings, small home appliance castings ect., do not contain HAP and PAHS, meets the latest ROHS and REACH environmental protection standard, conforms to the ISO16949 enterprise production quality index, cost-effective, uses widely!
1. Excellent demolding performance
When Sakurai aluminum alloy mold release agent is sprayed to the mold surface, its effective ingredients form dense film at once. The membrane in the injection process is high pressure resistant, scouring resistant, low friction coefficient, effectively prevents die-casting products to soldering with the mold. It can help the die-casting product not adhering to mold and prevent product variant. At the same time the excellent lubrication performance speeds up the flowing aluminum liquid, so that the aluminum liquid can rapidly form a mold. Avoid the product defects and pull.
2. High gloss lever
SAKURAI release agent adopt rare and special materials. It can effectively solve the problems such as casting surface turns black, too much water lines and cold shut. Can solve the problems happening in postprocessing, such as: polishing and electroplating.
3. Fully protect the mold
SAKURAI release agent forms a protective film on the mould surface. Effectively reduce the heat for the mould and reduce the impact from the liquid aluminum to the machine. Correct selection of high quality mould release agent can effectively protect the mould , prolong the life of the mould and reduce the repair.
4. No carbon deposition
SAKURAI release agent is very easy to use. No carbon deposition, no in-cavity deposition , no mold scale and no oxide skin. Reduce the times to clean the mould, and if you use this release agent the product surface will be bright and clean, does not affect the subsequent spray plating, polishing and surface treatment.
5. Excellent high temperature resistant performance
SAKURAI release agent has good thermal stability and chemical stability. In the using range of temperature it do not oxidize, not burn, not corrode the mould and not resolve residues on the mould surface. Even at high temperature 300 °C, weight lost few (thermal weight loss not more than 10%). Thus assure, at the high temperature, a strong demoulding film is formed on the mold. Restraining high temperature sintering, reach the role of lubrication and demoulding.
6. Good cooling effect
In die casting process because of the high temperature, mould has been heating , the temperature of liquid metal rises, and the high mold temperature makes die casting defect. SAKURAI release agent effectively controls these problems .Such as: soldering, blistering, cracking, and burned.
7. High safety performance,
SAKURAI release agent is non-toxic, non-flammable, no corrosion, no chemical reaction. In the process of use SAKURAI release agent does not contain harmful smoke.
Physical and chemical data:
The smell Little smell
The appearance Milky white liquid
Freezing point -10°C
Density(H2O) 1.10 PH
Using temperature 200°C-300°C
Refraction coefficient @20°C 1.2
Solid content 30%
1. The recommended using dosage (dilution ratio) : general processing: 1:100 complex processing: 1:80, please finally determine the best dilution ratio according to test concentration deployed by the technology personnel!
2. If your usage will be excess the typical usage please contact us for technical support.
3. Mix with water after use (diluted concentrate liquid with the water ).
4. Please use deionized water to dilute, helping to prolong the life of working liquid, reduce the usage of concentrate , fully reflects the performance of the processing fluid.
5. Unless the technical services allow , do not add other material to concentrate and diluent.
6. The concentration of control may be achieved through the refractometer and refraction coefficient of diluent concentration percentage.
1, Die-casting mold release agents must dilute with pure water, dilution ratio 1:80-1:100, and gently shake or stir when you use; Dilution ratio is appropriately adjusted according to the complexity of the casting and the depth of the mold make.
2, Using the spray gun or automatic system to spray, pay attention to spray evenly and blow dry.
3, The best using temperature of the mold 200 °C to 350 °C.
4, Die-casting mold release agent stored under normal temperature, pay attention to prevent frostbite prevent bask in, after opening pay attention to hermetic seal and store well.
release mould spray
How to contact us?
Name: Dongguan Meiya Chemical Co., Ltd
Add: Room 205, 2/F, Lianfeng Edifice, Dongcheng Mid road Dongcheng District, Dongugan City, Guangdong Province, China.
Tel: 86-0769-22623512/22623515, 13822292245
- Posted By: Dongguan Meiya Chemical Co., Ltd
- Phone: 8607692262351222623515
- Address: Room 205,2/F,Lianfeng Edifice,Dongcheng Mid road D, Dongugan City,Guangdong Province,China., China
- Website: http://dgsakurai.en.alibaba.com
Published date: November 29, 2013 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
Poly 3 4 Ethylenedioxythiophene Cas No 155090 83 8 Pedt PssChemicals - Coatings - Shanghai Chunyuan Phytochemistry Co.,Ltd - China - November 4, 2013 - contact company for price
Poly (3, 4-ethylenedioxythiophene) (PEDOT) is a kind of polymer that is insoluble in water. It has some interesting properties. For example, it has high conductivity (300 S/cm); it can form transparent film; it is not easy to be oxidated PEDT and its...
Nano Heat Insulation Coating For GlassChemicals - Coatings - Top-China Nano Science & Technology Co.,Ltd. - China - October 11, 2013 - contact company for price
Nano Heat Insulation Coating for Glass, manufactured by Top-China Nano Science & Technology Co., Ltd., has special optical performance, it has a high UV absorptivity & high Infrared rejection, but a high transmittance in visible light spectrum.By mix...
Nano Heat Insulation Metal CoatingChemicals - Coatings - Top-China Nano Science & Technology Co.,Ltd. - China - October 11, 2013 - contact company for price
Nano Heat Insulation Metal Coating series are using pure acrylic emulsions, the high quality pigment fillers, glass bead and with micropore insulation technology nanometer technology. This coating has excellent reflectivity- reflect over 85% of sunli...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"