Self Adhesive Bituminous Aluminium Foil Tape - Chinaprice: contact company for price
protect your home against costly mold problems. It is designed for
roofing, waterproofing, patching and repair... or any job requiring
durable, weatherproof protection. Flashing Tape can be used anywhere you
want a fast, dependable and long-term waterproofing barrier.
Features/Benefits: Energy efficient - stops air conditioning and heat
loss around window and door openings.Waterproofs - prevents water
infiltration.Helps to prevent costly mold problems.Easy to apply self-
adhesive tape. Excellent bond to all common roofing materials.
Instructions for use: 1. Preparation Denso Flashing Tape must only be
applied to clean dry surfaces. Remove all loose dust and dirt with a
wire brush and soft broom from the area of application.
a.) Measure length of Denso Flashing Tape required and cut from the roll.
b.) Peel a short length (about 4 inches) of the release film from one end of the length of tape. c.) Position this end (compound side down) onto the dry primed surface and press down firmly with hand or roller.
d.) Ensure the tape is evenly pressed down avoiding creases or air pockets. It is very important to press down the edges and ends of the tape.
e.) Continue along the length of tape peeling off approximately 8 to 12 inches of release film as application proceeds. It is recommended that only short lengths of release film are removed at any time to avoid contamination of the compound with dirt and dust.
It can be used for Doors & Windows , Roof Patch , Gutter Patch, Skylights, Valley Repair , Metal Patch Metal Roofs, Flat Roofs, Trucks, RV’s , Mobile Homes, Trailers. Besides , it also could be used for Exposed steel pipelines
Self Adhesive Bituminous Aluminium Foil Tape
Please see our contact information below
- Posted By: Jining Xunda Pipe Coating Materials Co.,ltd
- Phone: 008615376529717
- Address: Ershilipu,Rencheng Area, Jining, China
- Website: http://www.anti-corrosion-tape.com
Published date: September 17, 2012 -
- Business Description: Jining Xunda Pipe Coating Material Co., Ltd. is the largest manufacturer of anti corrosion coating materials in China.We are a global company supplying Polyethylene Coating Systems for anti corrosion in the oil, gas and water pipeline construction industry for both onshore and offshore applications.We are a manufacturer of standard and special products. With high quality anti corrosion systems, we are providing anti corrosion solutions for oil pipelines, natural gas, chemicals and water transmission and distribution pipelines. We are a global supplier of PE corrosion systems for metallic pipelines.We serve:Oil, gas and water transmission pipeline marketsOil and gas distribution and utility marketsNew pipeline construction marketsRehabilitation and reconditioning marketsOffshore industryRefinery and petrochemical plant industry
Liquid Adhesive For AnticorrosionChemicals - Coatings - Jining Xunda Pipe Coating Materials Co.,ltd - China - September 17, 2012 - contact company for price
Liquid Adhesive For Anticorrosion The Liquid adhesive are recommended for use with only Xunda coating systems. The Liquid adhesive is quickly drying applied to the appropriately prepared pipe surface before application of inner layer tape. The functi...
Anticorrosion Pipe Wrapping TapeChemicals - Coatings - Jining Xunda Pipe Coating Materials Co.,ltd - China - September 17, 2012 - contact company for price
Anticorrosion Pipe Wrapping Tape (Cold Applied System) with it s related primer. Inner Wrap, Outer Wrap, Joint Wrap, Primer, Double Sided Adhesive tape, these products are using in order to corrosion protection for Oil, Gas, Petrochemical, Water and ...
Btchem Uv Cured Coatings For Wood Floor Scratch Resistance DurabilityChemicals - Coatings - BT CHEM - Vietnam - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
BTCHEM UV Cured Coatings for Wood Floor is the product system that is specially is required more advanced properties: high durability; superior hardness and flexibility; scratch, mar and abrasion resistance. Btchem Uv Cured Coatings For Wood Floor Pl...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"