Flame Retardant Zinc Borate Manufacturers - Chinaprice: contact company for price
specialized in this field for more than ten years , and rich in
experience in exporting, so please rest assured of the quality of goods, a
very competitive price will give to you , just call me .
Zinc Borate is a Boron based flame retardant compatible with many polymeric matrices. It is effective both in the solid phase and in the gas phase and its strong smoke suppressing action, helps to improve time of rescue in case of fire.Zinc Borate is a multifunctional flame retardant:Zinc borate is an inorganic compound, a borate of zinc. It is a white crystalline or amorphous powder insoluble in water. Its toxicity is low. Its melting point is 980 °C.Several variants of zinc borate exist, differing by the zinc/boron ratio and the water content, Zinc borate Firebrake ZB (2ZnO·3 B2O3·3.5H2O), is the most usually one .
Zinc borate is primarily used as a flame retardant in plastics and cellulose fibers, paper, rubbers and textiles. It is also used in paints, adhesives, and pigments. As a flame retardant, it can replace antimony trioxide as a synergist in both halogen-based and halogen-free systems. It is an anti-dripping and char-promoting agent, and suppresses the afterglow. In electrical insulator plastics it suppresses arcing and tracking.
In halogen-containing systems, zinc borate is used together with antimony trioxide and alumina trihydrate. It catalyzes formation of char and creates a protective layer of glass. Zinc catalyzes the release of halogens by forming zinc halides and zinc oxyhalides. In halogen-free system, zinc borate can be used together with alumina trihydrate, magnesium hydroxide, red phosphorus, or ammonium polyphosphate. During burning the plastics, a porous borate ceramics is formed that protects the underlying layers. In presence of silica, borosilicate glass can be formed at plastic burning temperatures.
Zinc borate is used in polyvinyl chloride, polyolefins, polyamides, epoxy resins, polyesters, thermoplastic elastomers, rubbers, etc. It is also used in some intumescent systems. Because of it’s synergistic effect with zinc phosphate or barium borate as a corrosion inhibitor pigment.Also Zinc borate acts as a broad-spectrum fungicide in plastics and wood products. In addition it can be used as a flux in some ceramics. In electrical insulators it improves the ceramics properties.
1.As a non - dangerous product , this product can be transported and stored as a common chemical .
2.Usually , the product is packed for 25/40 kg|bag, but if needed , we can also pack as your instruction.
- Posted By: zibo xubei chemical co.,ltd
- Phone: 8613405333392
- Address: huantai road 666, zibo, China
- Website: http://www.xubeichem.com
Published date: July 23, 2013 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
Silicon Carbide Green BlackChemicals - Dioxide - Jiang Feng Investment Development Co.,Ltd - China - July 11, 2013 - contact company for price
Silicon Carbide is the only chemical compound of carbon and silicon. It was originally produced by a high temperature electro-chemical reaction of sand and carbon. Silicon carbide is an excellent abrasive and has been produced and made into grinding ...
Rutile Titanium Dioxide R218Chemicals - Dioxide - Fenglong Chemical Co., Ltd - China - July 3, 2013 - contact company for price
Rutile Titanium Dioxide R218 is produced by Sulphate Process, with high dispersibility, super durability, high opacity and stability Application: Rutile Grade R 218 is widely used in Paint & Coating, Plastic, Ink and Paper industries. Package: 25kg/b...
Anatase Type Titanium Dioxide Ba01 01Chemicals - Dioxide - Fenglong Chemical Co., Ltd - China - July 3, 2013 - contact company for price
Anatase Titanium Dioxide BA01-01 is produced with advanced technology, has good pigment properties, high level of whiteness, tint reducing power, hiding power and is easy to disperse. Application: BA01-01 is the universal pigment, particularly recomm...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"