Rutile Type Titunium Dioxid - Chinaprice: contact company for price
titanium dioxide in actual application fields are divided into the
pigment level titanium dioxide, generally in the paint, paper, printing
ink, rubber, plastic, printing and convenient use. The pigment level
titanium dioxide, used in the enamel, ceramics, welding wire, chemical
fiber and is now the development of titanium dioxide nanotubes. In the
sterilization, sewage treatment, the cosmetics, the catalyst and so on
YanYu gain more and more application.
Rutile Type Titunium Dioxid
For any questions and needs please contact us below
- Phone: 8603952619299
- Address: located in No.41 East-Renmin Road, Luohe City, Hen, Luohe, China
- Website: http://www.xingmaoti.com/
Published date: September 7, 2012 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
Titanium DixoideChemicals - Dioxide - Tianjin Weikete Import&Export Co.,Ltd - China - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
1. Appearance: White Powder 2.Uses:Titanium dioxide is widely used in paint, coating, plastics, rubber, ink, paper, chemical fiber, ceramics, daily chemical, medicine, food and other industries. 3. Packing: 25kg/PP bag 22MT/20'FCL or according to cli...
Titanium Dioxide Achromatic Soluble InsolubleChemicals - Dioxide - Hubei Cabot Chemical Co.Ltd. - USA - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
White powder, insoluble in water, soluble in hot and concentrated strong acid and alkali with strong achromatic, covering performance performances etc. of pigments. Titanium Dioxide Please see our contact information below
Titanium Dioxide RutileChemicals - Dioxide - Xi' An JI YUAN Chemicals co.,ltd - China - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
used in industry of coatings, plastic, paper making, ink, fibers, cosmetics, PVC pipe, Enamel paint and Latex paint etc. Molecular Formula: TIO2 Packing: 25kg/pp bag Titanium Dioxide Rutile Feel free to contact us with all your questions
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"