Titanium Dioxide Broken Roles Shoes - Chinaprice: contact company for price
Molecular Weight: 79.90 CAS No.: 13463-67-7
Product Introduction: White powder, non-toxic, chemically inactive, surface treated with aluminum compounds. The product has good pigment properties (high level of whiteness, lightening powder, gloss, hiding power and tint reducing power), and it has easy dispersion, excellent weather resistance and chalk resistance.
1) Coating Industry: The pigment made from Titanium Dioxide has the properties of bright color, excellent ability of covering and coloring, protecting the stability of media. It also plays the role of strengthening the mechanical hardness and adhesion of paint film, avoiding crack and the transmittance of ultraviolet ray and water so as to prolong the durability of paint film.
2) Plastic Industry: It can enhance the thermal, light and weather resistance of plastic product so as to improve its chemical and physical properties, and also to strengthen the mechanical hardness and prolong the durability of product.
3) Paper-making Industry: It is mainly applied in the production of high grade paper and thin paper. By adding the titanium dioxide to the paper, lighter paper can be made with excellent whiteness, luster, hardness, smoothness and thinness. It won’t be broken while printed.
4) Super Ink: It can make the ink more durable with properties of non-discoloring, good surface wetting and easy dispersion.
5)Rubber Industry: As a kind of coloring agent, it is mainly applied in wheel tyre, rubber shoes, rubber floor, gloves, and sports apparatus with its roles of strengthening, age inhibiting and filling.
6) Cosmetics: It has the properties of adhesion, absorption and hiding power, making the spice more satiny. Titanium Dioxide can reduce the greasiness and transparence when met with liquid powder and cold cream.
Feel free to contact us with all your questions
- Posted By: Tiptop Import and Export Co.,Ltd
- Phone: 8613826278440
- Address: No.1517,Wuyang New Town Plaza, No.111-115 Si you X, Guangzhou , China
- Website: http://www.tiptopchem.com
Published date: September 7, 2012 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
Titanium DixoideChemicals - Dioxide - Tianjin Weikete Import&Export Co.,Ltd - China - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
1. Appearance: White Powder 2.Uses:Titanium dioxide is widely used in paint, coating, plastics, rubber, ink, paper, chemical fiber, ceramics, daily chemical, medicine, food and other industries. 3. Packing: 25kg/PP bag 22MT/20'FCL or according to cli...
Titanium Dioxide Achromatic Soluble InsolubleChemicals - Dioxide - Hubei Cabot Chemical Co.Ltd. - USA - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
White powder, insoluble in water, soluble in hot and concentrated strong acid and alkali with strong achromatic, covering performance performances etc. of pigments. Titanium Dioxide Please see our contact information below
Sell Titanium DioxideChemicals - Dioxide - Qingdao Wantianda Chemicals Co., Ltd - China - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
Qingdao Wantianda Chemicals Co., Ltd. is one of the main chemical suppliers in China. We are one of the backbone enterprises manufacture and trading chemical raw material products, including the basis Inorganic and Organic Chemicals, Dyestuffs, which...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"