Carbon Black Resistance Industries Tyres - Chinaprice: contact company for price
wear resisance(N200), high-wear resistance(N300), quick-press(N500), and
common(N600) of dry process and wet process, maily applied to various
rubber products such as tyres, rubber overshoes, cable, seal ring, tape
etc. Moreover they can be applied to such relevant industries as plastic
Thank you in advance for your consideration
- Posted By: Xuzhou Keshun Chemicals technology Co.,Ltd
- Phone: 8651687321283
- Address: Erhuan West Rd, Xuzhou,Jiangsu,China, jiang su, China
- Website: http://www.keshunchem.com
Published date: September 6, 2012 -
- Business Description: With the notion "provide the best service for every customer",Xuzhou keshun chemicals technology Co.,Ltd. welcome your visit!
Chromium Oxide Green Water Carbide ResistanceChemicals - Dyes / Pigments - Tianjin Guonuo Zhongsheng Chemical Co.,ltd - China - September 6, 2012 - contact company for price
Products: chromium oxide green，chrome oxide green CAS No. 1308-38-9 chemical formula: Cr2O3 Appearance: bright green and dark green, with metal luster, magnetic, strong hiding power, high temperature resistance, sunshine, do not dissolve in wa...
Titanium Dioxide Enamel Paint EquipmentChemicals - Dyes / Pigments - Tianjin Guonuo Zhongsheng Chemical Co.,ltd - China - September 6, 2012 - contact company for price
Product Name: Titanium Dioxide Product characteristics: high purity, good whiteness, strong hiding power, and ease of dispersion, the wear rate of processing equipment, small. Usage: Suitable for interior wall paint, interior paint, primer, rubber co...
Titanium Dioxide Rutile Anatase Tio2 Hagerman SileveChemicals - Dyes / Pigments - Hebei Bailu Chemical Co.,Ltd - China - September 6, 2012 - contact company for price
Titanium Dioxide Rutile/Anatase Other name:Titanium Oxide CAS No.:13463-67- 7. HS.: 3206111000. MF: TiO2 Purity: 92%, 98%. Grade Standard: Food grade, industrial grade. (1) Titanium Dioxide Rutile TiO2 : 92.5% min Rutile conversion rate: 97% min Colo...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"