Lithopone Precipitation Mixture Base - Chinaprice: contact company for price
sulfate (28 - 30%) and zinc sulfide (68 - 70%) with trace amounts of
zinc oxide. Applications: It is produced by precipitation through
filtering, heating and quenching works. Lithopone has mostly been
replaced by titanium dioxide which is more durable, but it is much
cheaper. It is used as a base for lake pigment and used as a inert
pigment for paint, ink and cosmetics as well as in a large range of
applications in plastic industry. It is used as a filler in paper,
leather, and linoleum.
For any questions and needs please contact us below
- Posted By: Xuzhou Keshun Chemicals technology Co.,Ltd
- Phone: 8651687321283
- Address: Erhuan West Rd, Xuzhou,Jiangsu,China, jiang su, China
- Website: http://www.keshunchem.com
Published date: September 6, 2012 -
- Business Description: With the notion "provide the best service for every customer",Xuzhou keshun chemicals technology Co.,Ltd. welcome your visit!
Chromium Oxide Green Water Carbide ResistanceChemicals - Dyes / Pigments - Tianjin Guonuo Zhongsheng Chemical Co.,ltd - China - September 6, 2012 - contact company for price
Products: chromium oxide green，chrome oxide green CAS No. 1308-38-9 chemical formula: Cr2O3 Appearance: bright green and dark green, with metal luster, magnetic, strong hiding power, high temperature resistance, sunshine, do not dissolve in wa...
Titanium Dioxide Enamel Paint EquipmentChemicals - Dyes / Pigments - Tianjin Guonuo Zhongsheng Chemical Co.,ltd - China - September 6, 2012 - contact company for price
Product Name: Titanium Dioxide Product characteristics: high purity, good whiteness, strong hiding power, and ease of dispersion, the wear rate of processing equipment, small. Usage: Suitable for interior wall paint, interior paint, primer, rubber co...
Titanium Dioxide Rutile Anatase Tio2 Hagerman SileveChemicals - Dyes / Pigments - Hebei Bailu Chemical Co.,Ltd - China - September 6, 2012 - contact company for price
Titanium Dioxide Rutile/Anatase Other name:Titanium Oxide CAS No.:13463-67- 7. HS.: 3206111000. MF: TiO2 Purity: 92%, 98%. Grade Standard: Food grade, industrial grade. (1) Titanium Dioxide Rutile TiO2 : 92.5% min Rutile conversion rate: 97% min Colo...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"