Pigment Carbon Black Xy 600 - Chinaprice: contact company for price
Xinyuan Engineered Carbons manufactures rubber black grades specifically designed for
silicone rubber. A variety of grades are offered to meet color, UV-resistance and other performance requirements for silicon zed rubber and silicone sealant systems.
Pigment carbon black XY-600 are recommended to provide color in silicone sealants without affecting rheological properties.
- Posted By: Zaozhuang Xinyuan Chemical Industry co,.Ltd
- Phone: 866323537339
- Address: Xiweizi Village, Qicun Town, Shizhong District, Zaozhuang, China
- Website: http://www.xycarbonblack.com
Published date: April 10, 2013 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
Pigment Carbon Black Xy 8 5311Chemicals - Dyes / Pigments - Zaozhuang Xinyuan Chemical Industry co,.Ltd - China - April 10, 2013 - contact company for price
Pigment Carbon black XY-8#, XY-5311 used in water-soluble ink. Our company owns professional R & D team, suppling our customers with professional “technical support” and customized services.We modulate the best formula and manufacturing technique for...
Pigment Carbon Black Xy 200 230Chemicals - Dyes / Pigments - Zaozhuang Xinyuan Chemical Industry co,.Ltd - China - April 10, 2013 - contact company for price
Pigment Carbon black XY-200, XY-230 used in Plastic and Polyethylene and PVC Pipe Plastic Fiber / Filaments Xinyuan Pigment Carbon Black span a range of jetness for plastic fiber and good filterability for greater stability during the manufacturing p...
Pigment Carbon Black Xy 4 230Chemicals - Dyes / Pigments - Zaozhuang Xinyuan Chemical Industry co,.Ltd - China - April 10, 2013 - contact company for price
Pigment Carbon black XY-4#, XY-230 used in Inks, Coating, Printing inks Paints and Coatings Its outstanding properties make Pigment Carbon Black the most commonly used black pigments in the paint, coating and lacquer industry. They are used for masst...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"