Polarized Ink Color Flop Inks Cholesteric Liquid Crystal Pigment Clc - Chinaprice: contact company for price
Crosslinked materials that have their molecules ' locked' in the
cholesteric phase. This allows the unique optical properties of a liquid
crystal to be exploited in a solid pigment.
Once a CLC polymer film is made, it is fractured into small platelets that retain all the optical properties of the original CLC phase, including ' color flop' and polarization. These platelets are the CLC pigments, and can be used to make color flop and polarizing inks that have clear and dramatic printing effects.
Color Flop Inks
The figure below demonstrates the effect of a color flop ink. As the viewing angle increases, the reflected color ' flops' - it changes from red to green, for example.
Polarizing inks are well suited for security applications using covert detection. The photographs below show a picture printed with the left- handed CLC pigments in red, green, and blue analyzed by left- handed circular polarizer and right- handed polarizer, respectively. The extinction is clear and obvious.
The circular polarization extinction effect can also be used in high- speed machine- read detection mechanisms. A right- and left- handed circular polarized detector set at the same wavelength can detect the drastically different signals from the same location indicating an authentic product. Because CLC can be made that are reflective for ultraviolet, visible, and infrared light, this effect can be utilized in non- visible systems.
Security: Banknote, secure document, and brand protection labels and markings
Decorative: Consumer packaging, electronics, and white goods; Automotive and other vehicular applications
Specialty: Color effect inks, screen ink, cosmetics, 3D effects, and novelty products
Pigments with excellent color travel and circular polarization properties
Thin pigment flakes ( less than 3 microns thick)
Custom pigments with unique properties such as multilayer, additive, or other effects
- Posted By: SMAROL INDUSTRY CO.,LTD
- Phone: 008657183532740
- Address: XIASHA DEVELOPMENT ZONE, Hangzhou, China
- Website: http://www.smarol.com
Published date: August 14, 2014 -
- Business Description: SMAROL Technology Co.,Ltd is formerly know as ZHEJIANG EFFECT MATERIAL RESERACH CERTER, which is focusing on development, application and promotion of special materials since 2005.
By utilizing smart material which reflect under wide range of environmental changes, such as change under temperature, change under light,change under different angel, change under pressure and change in smell, SMAROL tell stories to customers with color changes.
SMAROL Technology play very important role on high security for anti counterfeiting industry. Throughout the world, we have provided protective services to secure security documents for governments and valuable brands for their owners.
We want to become an extension of your business, fully supporting your chemical supply chain needs.
Thermochromic Pigment Temperature Sensitve From China Biggest ManufacturerChemicals - Dyes / Pigments - SMAROL INDUSTRY CO.,LTD - China - August 14, 2014 - contact company for price
Thermochromic Pigment Powders are formulated for use in non- aqueous ink and coating systems that change from colour to colourless as temperature rises, with the colour reappearing when the temperature is reduced again. Thermochromic Pigment Color: R...
Long Lasting Photoluminescent Pigment For Signs Use Emp 4dChemicals - Dyes / Pigments - SMAROL INDUSTRY CO.,LTD - China - August 14, 2014 - contact company for price
Pigment Name: Photoluminescent pigment, Photoluminescent powder, luminous pigment Material: Strontium Aluminate based Application: 1. After recharged by visible light, lamp light, UV light, IR light for 10~20 minutes, it glows in the dark for 10~12 h...
Chameleon Pigment Optical Variable Changeable Ink Polychromate Ovp For Security PrintingChemicals - Dyes / Pigments - SMAROL INDUSTRY CO.,LTD - China - August 14, 2014 - contact company for price
Optical variable pigment Optical changeable ink Polychromate pigment INTRODUCTION Optical Changeable Ink/ optical variable pigment is the most complex intererometric type of anti- counterfeiting ink/ pigment. The finished product is provided with flo...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"