Saffron Extract Natural Plant - Chinaprice: contact company for price
sativus, commonly known as the saffron crocus. Crocus is a
genus in the family Iridaceae. Each saffron crocus grows to
20–30 cm ( 8–12 in) and bears up to four flowers, each with
three vivid crimson stigmas, which are each the distal end
of a carpel. Together with the styles, or stalks that connect
the stigmas to their host plant, the dried stigmas are used
mainly in various cuisines as a seasoning and colouring
agent. Saffron, long among the world' s most costly spices by
weight, is native to Southwest Asia and was first cultivated
in Greece. As a genetically monomorphic clone, it was slowly
propagated throughout much of Eurasia and was later brought
to parts of North Africa, North America, and Oceania.
Latin Name: Crocus sativus L.
Appearance: White crystal Powder
Specification: 0.2% ~ 0.34% Safranal
Text Method: HPLC / UV
Function: Promoting blood flow, eliminating stasis to
activate blood circulation pain. For by the closure, or head
injury, pain Sores. It is commonly used in traditional
Chinese medicine gynecology medicine.
- Posted By: Daxinganling Lingonberry Group
- Phone: 00864526197129
- Address: 5F, C Liandalijing Building,No 259 Xinjiang Road, , Qiqiha'er City, China
- Website: http://www.lgberry.com.cn
Published date: July 1, 2014 -
- Business Description: DaXingAnLing Lingonberry Group . We are a high tech group enterprise
specialized in plant extract and food supplements. The Lingonberry
Company was founded on April in 2002, which was situated at the
DaXingAnLing district in HeiLongJiang province. With the advantage of
abundant resources in Daxinganling primitive forests, we can have
continuous and good quality raw materials. There are three main
production subdivisions we have: plant extraction branch, juice
production branch and IQF Deep freezed fruit branch. We also have our
own biology research center for food supplement ingredients. More than
90% of our products are exported to Japan and Europe.
The Lingonberry Company was awarded blueberry anthocyanin high and professional technology industrialized implement base by Heilongjiang government in 2003 and then was made the chinese forestry blueberry anthocyanin standardized model base by National Forestry Administration.
Our main products are:
1. plant extracts (more than 50 types):
Bilberry, blueberry anthocyanin, arbutin, soy isoflavone, ursolic acid, oligomeric proanthocyanidines (OPC), capsicum red, capsaicin, epimedium, pine bark, grape seed/ rape skin, ginseng, seabuckthorn , glossy ganoderma, licorice root,etc.
2. IQF fruits:
IQF lingonberry, IQF blueberry, IQF blackcurrant, IQF red raspberry.
3. Fruit concentrates:
Lingonberry concentrate, blueberry concentrate, blackcurrant concentrate.
Our Quality Management:
1. ISO 9001: 2000 Certificate
2. HACCP Certificate
3. We can do commodity inspection at a high degree of accuracy
Sodium Copper Chlorophyllin Maize Yellow Zeaxanthin Corn ColorChemicals - Dyes / Pigments - Taosign corporation - China - April 13, 2016 - contact company for price
TaoSign Corporation specializes in research and and manufacture of Maize Yellow, zeaxanthin, Corn Color, Zeaxanthinï¼Œ sodium copper chlorophyllin TaoSign Corporation specializes in research and and manufacture of Gardenia Yellow, Gardenia Blue, Lac ...
High Temperature Type Pro Environment Photoluminescent PigmentChemicals - Dyes / Pigments - Pacific Industry Co., Ltd. - China - December 27, 2015 - contact company for price
High temperature type pro- environment luminescent pigment is using scientific coating technology as the basis, going through complex production process, then calcining at high temperature to form. This energy material absorbs natural light source an...
Lead And Cadmium Free Glass Pigment Printing InkChemicals - Dyes / Pigments - Pacific Industry Co., Ltd. - China - December 27, 2015 - contact company for price
Our lead and cadmium free glass pigment and printing ink pass the SGS Certification, up to lead and cadmium free standards, Products are mainly used for glass bottle, mosaic glass, tempered glass, daily use glass, architectural glass, glass color pap...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"