Sodium Hydrosulfite 88 Dye Grade Textile - Chinaprice: contact company for price
powder.sodium hydrosulfite producer supplier, yellow red
flakesplant, sodium hydrosulfite manufacturer, china producer
sodiumhydrosulfide supplier & manufacturer producing plant , supplier
supplier, manufacturer, producer CAS 7775-14-6Sino Sodium Sulfide manufacturer Zone, sinongolia.com/hangqing.php Industrial area,
New developing city, Tianjin
Sinongolia.com sodium sulphide manufacturer and plant professionally for the sulphide producting plant the main content and usage
- Posted By: SINO CHEM MONGOLIA ALLIANCE
- Phone: 13110056998
- Address: Sino Sodium Sulfide manufacturer Zone, sinongolia., TIANJIN, China
Published date: December 17, 2013 -
- Business Description: SINO CHEM MONGOLIA ALLIANCE CO.,LTD The professional sodium sulfide and
sodium hydrosulfide producer and exporter in Inner Mongolia, China.
Carbon Black N220 For Truck TiresChemicals - Dyes / Pigments - Zaozhuang Xinyuan Chemical Industry CO.,LTD - China - November 25, 2013 - contact company for price
N220 Provides excellent abrasion resistance, high tensile, good tear properties, moderate electrical conductivity. Used in truck and passenger tires, and mechanical goods. Established in Jan 2004, Zaozhuang Xinyuan Chemical Industry co., Ltd is the l...
Indigo Powder DystuffChemicals - Dyes / Pigments - Liyang Skyblue Chemical Co.,Ltd - China - November 5, 2013 - contact company for price
Property and usage It is a kind of blue powder of reducing dye, and is the initial product of indigo. It is produced by stoving the filter cake from the former section. It is insoluble in water, ethanol and ethyl either, but soluble in melt benzoyl o...
Indigo Granular DyestuffChemicals - Dyes / Pigments - Liyang Skyblue Chemical Co.,Ltd - China - November 5, 2013 - contact company for price
Property and usage The granular indigo is processed by spray drying the slurry of acid washing indigo with additive, it has advantages of: 1)Free of dust or litter flying dust. The granules have certain mechanical strength, and don't create dust easi...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"