Thiourea Dioxide Tdo - Chinaprice: contact company for price
exchange of sodium hydrosulfite. It is widely used in textile and paper
making industry. This product is also used in leather processing
industry, paper, pulp and board industry, photographic industry,
bleaching and reducing agents. This product is also a component of
decolorisation agents. In macromolecule material industry, it is used as
catalysis agent and stabilizer of resinic producing, and it is also used
in organic synthesization of sensitizing material, and medicine,
medical, spicery materials in fine chemicals, and also can be applied in
the recycling and separating of heavy metals.
- Posted By: Hongye Chemical Company Ltd.
- Phone: 863934636771
- Address: At the middle of Huanghe Road, Puyang City, Puyang, China
- Website: http://www.hongyechem.com
Published date: June 19, 2013 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
Pigment Iron Oxide Zinc Titanium Dioxide Carbon Black Chrome Ultramarine Lithopone Actived EtcChemicals - Dyes / Pigments - HeBei Shun Er Chemical Co.,LTD. - China - June 14, 2013 - contact company for price
Shuner, professional Pigment Powder Manufacturer and supplier in China, offers pigment powder of Lithopone B301, Carbon Black N330, Carbon Black N220 various colors and elements. Pigment can make the object with color material. Pigment Powder has sol...
Carbon Black N219 N220 N234 N326 N330 N339 N550 N660 N762 N774Chemicals - Dyes / Pigments - cathay pacific carbon black co.,ltd - China - May 15, 2013 - contact company for price
CATHAY PACIFIC CARBON BLACK CO., LTD produce and export rubber, Tire, Plastic, Printing Ink use carbon black. Include N219 N220 N234 N326 N330 N339 N550 N660 N762 N774 and Masterbatch Black CPM1/CPM2. Company builted from 2001 and now capacity has re...
Ultramarine Blue Pigment For Plastic MasterbatchChemicals - Dyes / Pigments - R.S.Pigments - India - May 9, 2013 - contact company for price
Ultramarine RS 51 is a medium tinting strength, mid shade Ultramarine blue. It is heat fast, lightfast, easy to disperse and approved worldwide for use in sensitive applications such as food contact plastics and cosmetics. Ultramarine RS 51 is widely...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"