Titanium Dioxide Enjoys Plastics Water - Chinaprice: contact company for price
surface treated with aluminum compounds. The product has good pigment
properties such as high level of whiteness, high gloss, excellent
hiding power, tint reducing power and also good dispersibility,
excellent weather resistance and chalk resistance. Application: △
White pigment enjoys the widest application among all the pigments,
required in both whitewash and undertint coating. Therefore, its dosage
is much more than other pigments in the coating production. So it’s
widely used in universal pigment, particularly recommended for high
quality internal and external coating, high-solid painting, powder
coating, and road marking paint, etc. △ An account for Titanium
dioxide is more than 90% of the total in the coating, and more than 95%
in white coating, accounted for 10%-20% in the coating raw material
costs. △ It can also improve the physicochemical properties of
the coating and strength the chemical stability, enhance the covering
power, decoloration, anti-corrosivity, light fastness, weather-
fastness, and the mechanical strengthen and adhesion of the paint film.
Also, it can resist crack, prevent the permeance of UV and water, so
that it can influently postpone the aging and extend the life of the
paint film, save the dosage and increase the variety as well. △
With good wetting property, high whiteness, it is easy to be grinded,
durable while non-yellowing, can well keep the color in the printed
materials bright even in a variety of environments. △ Its fine
particle size, good dispersibility can well enable its strong hiding
power and good adhesion.
△ PVC: Easy to be dispersed (including the master batch), high opacity, stable hue, excellent color strength, low reactivity with antioxidant, uniform stable hue
△ PVC plastics: High opacity, anti-yellowing, excellent dispersion
△ ABS: Anti-yellowing, excellent dispersion, high whiteness
△ PP: Excellent dispersion, high opacity, high whiteness, low reactivity with antioxidant
△PVC plastic-steel: Excellent dispersion, high opacity, low discoloration, anti-powdering
△ PS: Excellent dispersion, uniform and stable hue, low discoloration
△ Engineering Plastics (Acetal, PC): Low moisture absorption, excellent dispersion
△ Pipe（PVC, R-PVC, ABS , HDPE): Excellent dispersion, low discoloration
△ Master batch: Excellent dispersion, high fill factor, uniform and stable hue
In plastic woven bag with net weight of 25kg each, or as per requirements.
Thank you in advance for your consideration
- Posted By: Tiptop Import and Export Co.,Ltd
- Phone: 8613826278440
- Address: No.1517,Wuyang New Town Plaza, No.111-115 Si you X, Guangzhou , China
- Website: http://www.tiptopchem.com
Published date: September 7, 2012 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
Titanium Dioxide Sack Paper 1000kgChemicals - Dyes / Pigments - xiner - China - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
Chemical substances TiO2/ Anatase Type (A type) Appearance white powder Packing 25kg woven bag, 1000kg sack Main features high purity, high purity, good whiteness, strong hiding power, low abrasion to processing equipments. Range of application coati...
Titanium Dioxide 94min EnamelChemicals - Dyes / Pigments - Shenyang Weiba Chemical Co.,Ltd. - China - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
titanium dioxide rutile, titanium dioxide anatase Chemical formula: Tio2 CAS No.: 13463-67-7 EINES No.: 236-675-5 Appearance: white powder Packing:25 kgs in net PP bag, 22MT in the 20FCL Usage: Industrial coatings, PVC pipe, Enamel paint and Latex pa...
Lithopone Barium Coloured AlkaliChemicals - Dyes / Pigments - Shenyang Weiba Chemical Co.,Ltd. - China - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
Product name: lithopone B311 Molecular formula: ZnS BaSO4 CAS No.: 1345-05- 7 EINECS: 215-715-5 Appearance: White powder. Properties: lithopone also known as Zinc barium white, non-toxic white powder, do not dissolve in water, and acid decomposition ...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"