Urea N46 - Chinaprice: contact company for price
CAS No.: 57-13-6
Molecular Formula: CH4N2O Molecular Weight: 60.06
Urea serves an important role in the metabolism of nitrogen-containing compounds by animals
and is the main nitrogen-containing substance in the urine of mammals. Urea is solid, colorless,
and odorless (although the ammonia that it gives off in the presence of water, including water
vapor in the air, has a strong odor). Urea is highly soluble in water and practically non-toxic
(LD50 is 15 g/kg for rat). Dissolved in water, it is neither acidic nor alkaline. The body uses
Urea in many processes, the most notable one being nitrogen excretion. Urea is widely used in
fertilizers as a convenient source of nitrogen. Urea is also an important raw material for the
Appearance: White free flowing
In the past decade Urea has surpassed and nearly replaced ammonium nitrate as a nitrogen
fertilizer. Urea is also widely used in the agricultural industry as an animal feed additive.
Urea fertilizer can be coated with certain materials, such as sulfur, to reduce the rate at which
the nitrogen becomes available to plants. Under certain conditions these slow-release
materials result in more efficient use by growing plants. Urea in a slow-release form is popular
for use on golf courses, parks, and other special lawn situations.
Packing and Storage:
20kg, 25kg, 50Kg PP woven bag with PE inner bag or composite plastic woven bag.1MT
(1000kg) or 1.1MT (1100kg) jumbo bag. Shrink-wrapped with pallet is available.
Kept in dry and place, avoid moisture, water, rain and fire, normal transportation.
Urea is neither combustible nor explosive. It can be stored safely with no loss of quality under
normal circumstances. Small or fast-moving augers should not be used to move granular
Urea particles are generally soft and abrasion can break the granules. Belt conveyers should
be used whenever possible.
Urea should not be stored with ammonium nitrate. These materials, when in contact, rapidly
absorb water when the relative humidity is above 18%.
Key Wards: Urea, Urea fertilizer, Urea 46N
Feel free to contact us with all your questions
- Posted By: Lunan fertilizer plant
- Phone: 8653285027689
- Address: NO.10 HONGKONG ROAD,QINGDAO, CHINA, QINGDAO, China
- Website: http://www.lnfertilizer.com
Published date: September 7, 2012 -
- Business Description: YankuangLunan Fertilizer Plant (LunanFertilizer) is the production, R&D and HR bases of Coal Chemicals Industry in Yankuang Group.Since established in 1969, Lunan Fertilizer has won more than 200 honorary titles and aWords in national, provincial and ministerial level.
With total assets of 4.032billion and 3,900 employees, Lunan Fertilizer mainly has the following annual products capacity: 800,000MT Urea, 200,000MT Methanol, 100,000MT Acetic Anhydride etc.Urea is National Inspection Exemption Products
FertilizerChemicals - Fertilizer - Xuzhou Kangyuan Import&Export Co.,Ltd. - China - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
We supply fertilizer with high quality and reasonable price.If you are interested in it, pls contact us with email. email@example.com Fertilizer Thank you in advance for your consideration
2 4 6 Trinitro 5 Tert Butyl M XyleneChemicals - Fertilizer - Weifang Yukai chemical Co., Ltd. - China - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
2, 4, 6-trinitro-5-tert-butyl-m-xylene Chemical Name: 2, 4, 6-trinitro-5-tert-butyl-m- xylene Molecular Formula: C12H15O6N3 Molecular Weight: 297.28 CAS NO.: 81-15-2 Use: As excellent perfume fixative for cosmetics, fancy soaps and other perfumes. Sp...
99 Min Potassium Carbonate With White Granule Appearance Easy To Soluble In WaterChemicals - Fertilizer - chengdu chemical company - China - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
Appearance: white particle potassium carbonate(K2CO3): ≤99.0, 99.0, 98.5, 96.0% Chloride by KCL: ≤0.01, 0.03, 0.10, 1.20% Carbon compound(by K2SO4): ≤0.01, 0.04, 0.10, 0.15% Iron(Fe): ≤0.001, 0.001, 0.003, 0.010% Water insolub...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"