Ft 10 N Ethyl Perfluorooctylsulfonylaminoethanol - Chinaprice: contact company for price
3)Application:intermediate of fluoro-surfactant
Trade name: FT-10
Chemical name: N-ethyl-N-perfluorooctylsulfonylaminoethanol
Structure formula: CF3(CF2)7SO2N(C2H5)CH2CH2OH
Molecular formula: C12H10F17O3NS
Appearance: Under room temperature , it is white or yellowish waxy solid and turned into amber liquid after being melted.
Melting point: 55-65°C
Related density: @80°C 1.71g/ml
Application: It is a kind of nonionic fluoro-containg and the intermediate preparing various of fluoro-containg surfactants and surface treating agent. In addition the important material synthesizing perfluoro alkyl acrylate.
Package: 25kgs per drum
Shipment :general chemical
Products Advantages: The top Chemist support and top quality in China
Ft 10 N Ethyl Perfluorooctylsulfonylaminoethanol
Please inquiry for your need now
- Posted By: Wuhan Brightchemical.com.cn
- Phone: 862785583315
- Address: 9F-C11,Caishen Plaza,East of Hankou Railway Statio, Wuhan, China
- Website: http://www.brightchemical.com.cn
Published date: September 7, 2012 -
- Business Description: The company mainly concentrate on producing, researching and trading electroplating intermediates, fluoro containing chemicals and other fine chemicals. Our factory covers an area of 4000sqm. The annual production capability can reach to about two thousand tons. The intermediates can be widely used in Zn plating, Ni plating, Cu plating, etc. Fluoro containing chemicals can be widely used in oil field, fire control, pesticides, electroplate, cleaning, etc.
CAS NO.: 1341-49-7 Molecular formula: NH4HF2 Molecular Weight: 57.04 Melting point: 125.6 ℃ Boiling point: 240 ℃ Density: 1.52 Content: ≥ 98% Appearance: white or colorless orthorhombic crystal Nature: Commodity flaky, Luedaisuanwei...
CAS No.: 307-35-7 Molecular formula: C8F18SO2 Molecular Weight: 502 Appearance: colorless transparent liquid Boiling point: 154.5 ℃ (744mm) Melting point: -18 ~ -30 ℃ Specific gravity: 1.81 ~ 1.85 Refractive index (n25D): 1.299 PH value: ...
CAS No. :2795-39-3 Molecular formula: C8F17SO3K Molecular Weight: 538 Appearance: white or yellowish crystalline powder Melting point: 390 ° C (decomposition) mp: 285 ° C d20 = 1.100 Surface tension (γ): 22dynes/cm (1 ‰ aqueous solution) Content...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"