Sell Laser Gas Xenon - Chinaprice: contact company for price
Earth's atmosphere, it has a number of applications.Xenon is used in light-
emitting devices called xenon flash lamps, which are used in
photographic flashes and stroboscopic lamps; to excite the active medium
in lasers which then generate coherent light; and, occasionally, in
bactericidal lamps. The first solid-state laser, invented in 1960, was
pumped by a xenon flash lamp, and lasers used to power inertial
confinement fusion are also pumped by xenon flash lamps.In 1962, a group
of researchers at Bell Laboratories discovered laser action in xenon,
and later found that the laser gain was improved by adding helium to the
lasing medium.Xenon has been used as a general anesthetic. Although it
is expensive, anesthesia machines that can deliver xenon are about to
appear on the European market, because advances in recovery and
recycling of xenon have made it economically viable.Xenon induces robust
cardioprotection and neuroprotection through several a variety of
mechanisms of action.
- Posted By: Central China Special Gas Co., Ltd.
- Phone: 867348755678
- Address: Jiefang Rd, Hengyang, China
- Website: http://www.ccsg.cn
Published date: May 30, 2013 -
- Business Description: Central China Special Gas (CCSG) Co., Ltd is specialized on gas
industry; our main product is industrial gases, specialty gases, gases
equipments. With Chinese booming economy, CCSG now is one of the most
active player on industrial and specialty gas in China. CCSG's products
Fluorogases: SF6, HF, CHF3, CF4, C2F6, C3F8, C4F8
Hydrocarbons: CH4, C2H4, C2H6, C3H6, C3H8
Rare gases: Helium, Neon, Argon, Krypton, Xenon
Calibration Standard Gases, mixtures
Other gases: D2, CO, H2, SO2, Cl2, HCL, N2O, NO, NO2...
High Purity Argon GasChemicals - Gasses - Central China Special Gas Co., Ltd. - China - May 30, 2013 - contact company for price
Argon is a chemical element with symbol Ar and atomic number 18. It is in group 18 (noble gases) of the periodic table. Argon is the third most common gas in the Earth's atmosphere, at 0.93% (9, 300 ppm), making it approximately 23.8 times as abundan...
Sell Pure Deuterium GasChemicals - Gasses - Central China Special Gas Co., Ltd. - China - May 30, 2013 - contact company for price
Deuterium is a colorless, odorless and non-toxic inflammable gas. Deuterium is a stable, naturally-occurring isotope of hydrogen with an atomic mass of two (one proton and one neutron). Deuterium is sometimes called heavy hydrogen. When combined with...
Supply Ethane Gas HydrocarbonChemicals - Gasses - Central China Special Gas Co., Ltd. - China - May 30, 2013 - contact company for price
Ethane is a chemical compound with chemical formula C2H6. At standard temperature and pressure, ethane is a colorless, odorless gas. Ethane is isolated on an industrial scale from natural gas, and as a byproduct of petroleum refining. Its chief use i...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"