Sell Rare Gas Krypton - Chinaprice: contact company for price
appear whitish, which in turn makes krypton-based bulbs useful in
photography as a brilliant white light source.Krypton mixes with argon
as the fill gas of energy saving fluorescent lamps. Krypton's white
discharge is often used to good effect in colored gas discharge tubes,
which are then simply painted or stained in other ways to allow the
desired color (for example, 'neon' type advertising signs where the
letters appear in differing colors are often entirely krypton-
based).Krypton has an important role in production and usage of the
krypton fluoride laser.In experimental particle physics, liquid krypton
is used to construct quasi-homogeneous electromagnetic calorimeters.The
sealed spark gap assemblies contained in ignition exciters used in some
older jet engines contain a very small amount of Krypton-85 to obtain
consistent ionization levels and uniform operation.
- Posted By: Central China Special Gas Co., Ltd.
- Phone: 867348755678
- Address: Jiefang Rd, Hengyang, China
- Website: http://www.ccsg.cn
Published date: May 30, 2013 -
- Business Description: Central China Special Gas (CCSG) Co., Ltd is specialized on gas
industry; our main product is industrial gases, specialty gases, gases
equipments. With Chinese booming economy, CCSG now is one of the most
active player on industrial and specialty gas in China. CCSG's products
Fluorogases: SF6, HF, CHF3, CF4, C2F6, C3F8, C4F8
Hydrocarbons: CH4, C2H4, C2H6, C3H6, C3H8
Rare gases: Helium, Neon, Argon, Krypton, Xenon
Calibration Standard Gases, mixtures
Other gases: D2, CO, H2, SO2, Cl2, HCL, N2O, NO, NO2...
High Purity Argon GasChemicals - Gasses - Central China Special Gas Co., Ltd. - China - May 30, 2013 - contact company for price
Argon is a chemical element with symbol Ar and atomic number 18. It is in group 18 (noble gases) of the periodic table. Argon is the third most common gas in the Earth's atmosphere, at 0.93% (9, 300 ppm), making it approximately 23.8 times as abundan...
Sell Pure Deuterium GasChemicals - Gasses - Central China Special Gas Co., Ltd. - China - May 30, 2013 - contact company for price
Deuterium is a colorless, odorless and non-toxic inflammable gas. Deuterium is a stable, naturally-occurring isotope of hydrogen with an atomic mass of two (one proton and one neutron). Deuterium is sometimes called heavy hydrogen. When combined with...
Supply Ethane Gas HydrocarbonChemicals - Gasses - Central China Special Gas Co., Ltd. - China - May 30, 2013 - contact company for price
Ethane is a chemical compound with chemical formula C2H6. At standard temperature and pressure, ethane is a colorless, odorless gas. Ethane is isolated on an industrial scale from natural gas, and as a byproduct of petroleum refining. Its chief use i...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"