Sell Refrigerant Propane Gas - Chinaprice: contact company for price
normally a gas, but compressible to a transportable liquid. A by-product
of natural gas processing and petroleum refining, it is commonly used as
a fuel for engines, oxy-gas torches, barbecues, portable stoves, and
residential central heating. Propane is one of a group of liquefied
petroleum gases. The others include butane, propylene, butadiene,
butylene, isobutylene and mixtures thereof.The advantage of propane in
cars is its liquid state at a moderate pressure.Propane is generally
stored and transported in steel cylinders as a liquid with a vapor space
above the liquid.Commercially available 'propane' fuel, or LPG, is not
pure. Typically in the USA and Canada, it is primarily propane (at least
90%), with the rest mostly ethane, propylene, butane, and odorants
including ethyl mercaptan.Propane is also instrumental in providing off-the-
grid refrigeration, usually by means of a gas absorption refrigerator.
Blends of pure, dry 'isopropane' (R-290a) (isobutane/propane mixtures) and isobutane (R-600a) have negligible ozone depletion potential and very low Global Warming Potential (having a value of 3.3 times the GWP of carbon dioxide) and can serve as a functional replacement for R-12, R-22, R-134a, and other chlorofluorocarbon or hydrofluorocarbon refrigerants in conventional stationary refrigeration and air conditioning systems.Propane is used as a feedstock for the production of base petrochemicals in steam cracking.
Propane is the primary fuel for hot air balloons.
It is used in semiconductor manufacture to deposit silicon carbide.
Propane is commonly used in theme parks and in the movie industry as an inexpensive, high-energy fuel for explosions and other special effects.
Propane is commonly used as a propellant for Paintball and Airsoft guns, relying on the expansion of the gas to fire the projectile. It does not ignite the gas. The use of a liquefied gas gives more shots per cylinder, compared to a compressed gas.
Propane is used as a propellant for household air freshener sprays.
- Posted By: Central China Special Gas Co., Ltd.
- Phone: 867348755678
- Address: Jiefang Rd, Hengyang, China
- Website: http://www.ccsg.cn
Published date: May 30, 2013 -
- Business Description: Central China Special Gas (CCSG) Co., Ltd is specialized on gas
industry; our main product is industrial gases, specialty gases, gases
equipments. With Chinese booming economy, CCSG now is one of the most
active player on industrial and specialty gas in China. CCSG's products
Fluorogases: SF6, HF, CHF3, CF4, C2F6, C3F8, C4F8
Hydrocarbons: CH4, C2H4, C2H6, C3H6, C3H8
Rare gases: Helium, Neon, Argon, Krypton, Xenon
Calibration Standard Gases, mixtures
Other gases: D2, CO, H2, SO2, Cl2, HCL, N2O, NO, NO2...
High Purity Argon GasChemicals - Gasses - Central China Special Gas Co., Ltd. - China - May 30, 2013 - contact company for price
Argon is a chemical element with symbol Ar and atomic number 18. It is in group 18 (noble gases) of the periodic table. Argon is the third most common gas in the Earth's atmosphere, at 0.93% (9, 300 ppm), making it approximately 23.8 times as abundan...
Sell Pure Deuterium GasChemicals - Gasses - Central China Special Gas Co., Ltd. - China - May 30, 2013 - contact company for price
Deuterium is a colorless, odorless and non-toxic inflammable gas. Deuterium is a stable, naturally-occurring isotope of hydrogen with an atomic mass of two (one proton and one neutron). Deuterium is sometimes called heavy hydrogen. When combined with...
Supply Ethane Gas HydrocarbonChemicals - Gasses - Central China Special Gas Co., Ltd. - China - May 30, 2013 - contact company for price
Ethane is a chemical compound with chemical formula C2H6. At standard temperature and pressure, ethane is a colorless, odorless gas. Ethane is isolated on an industrial scale from natural gas, and as a byproduct of petroleum refining. Its chief use i...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"