Supply Ethane Gas Hydrocarbon - Chinaprice: contact company for price
temperature and pressure, ethane is a colorless, odorless gas. Ethane
is isolated on an industrial scale from natural gas, and as a byproduct
of petroleum refining. Its chief use is as petrochemical feedstock for
ethylene production.The chief use of ethane is in the chemical industry
in the production of ethene (ethylene) by steam
cracking.Experimentally, ethane is under investigation as a feedstock
for other commodity chemicals.Ethane can be used as a refrigerant in
cryogenic refrigeration systems. On a much smaller scale, in scientific
research, liquid ethane is used to vitrify water-rich samples for
electron microscopy (cryo-electron microscopy). A thin film of water,
quickly immersed in liquid ethane at -150 °C or colder, freezes too
quickly for water to crystallize. This rapid freezing does not disrupt
the structure of soft objects present in the liquid state, as the
formation of ice crystals can do.
- Posted By: Central China Special Gas Co., Ltd.
- Phone: 867348755678
- Address: Jiefang Rd, Hengyang, China
- Website: http://www.ccsg.cn
Published date: May 30, 2013 -
- Business Description: Central China Special Gas (CCSG) Co., Ltd is specialized on gas
industry; our main product is industrial gases, specialty gases, gases
equipments. With Chinese booming economy, CCSG now is one of the most
active player on industrial and specialty gas in China. CCSG's products
Fluorogases: SF6, HF, CHF3, CF4, C2F6, C3F8, C4F8
Hydrocarbons: CH4, C2H4, C2H6, C3H6, C3H8
Rare gases: Helium, Neon, Argon, Krypton, Xenon
Calibration Standard Gases, mixtures
Other gases: D2, CO, H2, SO2, Cl2, HCL, N2O, NO, NO2...
High Purity Argon GasChemicals - Gasses - Central China Special Gas Co., Ltd. - China - May 30, 2013 - contact company for price
Argon is a chemical element with symbol Ar and atomic number 18. It is in group 18 (noble gases) of the periodic table. Argon is the third most common gas in the Earth's atmosphere, at 0.93% (9, 300 ppm), making it approximately 23.8 times as abundan...
Sell Pure Deuterium GasChemicals - Gasses - Central China Special Gas Co., Ltd. - China - May 30, 2013 - contact company for price
Deuterium is a colorless, odorless and non-toxic inflammable gas. Deuterium is a stable, naturally-occurring isotope of hydrogen with an atomic mass of two (one proton and one neutron). Deuterium is sometimes called heavy hydrogen. When combined with...
Provide Special Gas Covering Almost All Range Of Industrial ApplicationsChemicals - Gasses - Foshan Huate Gases Corporation Limited - China - March 20, 2013 - contact company for price
We produce, purify or mix many specialty gases such as CF4, NO, Xe, N2O, SIF4 HE BF3, CO, C3H6, SF6, CH4, SF6, SIF4 and many other specialgases. Our products almost cover all range of the industrialapplications. We are enjoying the benefit of fast-gr...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"