Conning Oil For Nylon Yarn - Chinaprice: contact company for price
Low viscosity mineral oil, nonionic/anionic surfactant and special additives.
Appearance:colorless transparent oily liquid
PH (5% aqueous solution): 6.0-8.0
Density(20℃, g/cm3 ): 0.82-0.88
Water content (%) ≦1.3
Rotary viscosity ( 40℃, mPa .s) 11.0-14.0(adjustable according to climate )
Emulsifiability(1% aqueous solution) white emulsion
Properties and Features:
1. Low surface tension with excellent penetration and spreading property, can be absorbed by filament quickly and evenly, it is easy to control oil-pick-up rate.
2. Excellent beam-assemble ability, making single treads bunch together very well.
3. With good smoothing ability and high oil film tension. Can reduce the friction between fabric and touching parts and effectively prevent causing endless breakages and hair during processing, good for after-processing of fabric.
4. Excellent property of anti-static, can avoid roll-winding and thread-breaking for existence of static during back-winding and weaving process.
5. With good emulsifying ability and in scouring processing, it can be easily removed, good for textile dyeing and after-treating.
6. With very low yellowing and good anti-corrosive property.
7. Good property of anti-splash, not make fiber oiled during process.
8. Eco-friendly, free of APEO.
Suitable for high speed process producing nylon DTY, nylon textured yarn production in conventional DTY equipment. It also can use as nylon coning oil. Meet the requirements to nylon and polyester coning oil in after-treating in knitting, weaving and cladding for knitting and warp weaving.
No need to add any other additives, directly oil this product with oil roller and/or muzzle. Reach the best oil-pick-up after process setting and adjust. Customers please adjust according to preliminary tries.
Packing & Storage:
1.170kg in one iron and/or plastic drum, or 850kg in sealed plastic tank.
2. Can be sealed store for 6 months under room temperature and hermetic condition.
1. Container should be under good condition avoiding high temperature in summer and ice in winter.
2. Do not mix with water and other impurities.
3. Caution when transship, avoiding container leaking.
4. Suggest apply positive displacement pump to transfer the coning oil.
- Posted By: Hangzhou Transfar Chemicals Co.,Ltd
- Phone: 008613486374568
- Address: No.:58,Jianshe 1st Road,Xiaoshan ETDZ,Hangzhou,Zhe, hangzhou, China
- Website: http://www.transfarchem.com
Published date: October 5, 2013 -
- Business Description: Hangzhou Transfar Chemcials Co.,LTD
Hangzhou Transfar Chemicals Ltd.is one of a wholly owned subsidiaries of Zhejiang Transfar Co.,Ltd. and focus on R&D, production and marketing of specialty chemicals for chemical fibres. Hangzhou Transfar Chemicals Ltd. is one of the largest manufacturers of chemicals for chemical fibres in the world.
R&D center and production facilities were moved to Xiaoshan Linjiang Industry Zone in early 2011. New factory covers an area of 80000 m2, total construction area is 20000 m2, total investment is USD19 million. New facilities are equipped with DCS system with 16 production lines, which are introduced the most advanced automated production system.
Annual output can reach 200 thousand metric tons after new plant put into operation, becoming standard and modern production base of chemical specialty chemicals.
Products of DTY coning oils on polyester and/or nylon with high, medium, low level and spinning/finishing oils etc., will meet the needs of different consumer level. Hangzhou Transfar Chemicals Ltd. is good partner of chemical fiber manufacturers.
Company firmly grasp the market demand, leading the market with customer satisfied products, taking market needs and customer desires as the primary of our work, optimizing product structure, introducing high quality, stable products and service to satisfy development of chemical fiber. Products got remarkable market share in China , export to Pakistan , Syria , Egypt , Bangladesh , Indonesia and other countries.
2) Main product is as follows
1） CONING OIL FOR POLYESTER DTY
2） CONING OIL FOR NYLON6 DTY
3） CONING OIL FOR AIR COVERED YARN
4） Spin finish oil for PET fdy
5） Spin finish oil for PET stple fiber
6） Knitting oil
7） Detergent for PET bottle flake
8） Silicone spray
MR Miike Ni
E mail: email@example.com
Hangzhou Transfar Chemcials Co.,Ltd
Zhejiang Transfar Co.,Ltd.
Add： Xiaoshan Economy & Technology Development Zone, HangZhou,Zhejiang,China
Zip code： 311215
Established in 1986, Transfar Group is a private enterprise group with diversified businesses covering chemicals, logistics, agriculture, tech city and investment. In 2011, the group realized the total industrial and service revenue of RMB 20,790,000,000, ranks Top 500 Chinese Enterprises, Top 500 Chinese Private Enterprises and Top 500 Most Valuable Chinese Brands
Methanol Gasoline Additive For SaleChemicals - Oil - Nanyang Jinghong New Energy Technology Development - China - August 27, 2013 - contact company for price
methanol gasoline additive for sale Introduction of methanol gasoline: 1. Methanol gasoline is a newly developed fuel oil for car use. It is composed by methanol, gasoline and relevant additives. 2. This kind of fuel has high octane value when compar...
Methanol Diesel Additive For Making FuelChemicals - Oil - Nanyang Jinghong New Energy Technology Development - China - August 27, 2013 - contact company for price
Introduction of methanol diesel: 1. Methanol diesel is a newly developed fuel oil for motor vehicles. It is composed by methanol, diesel and relevant additives. 2. This kind of fuel has high power, because the additives we offered could increase the ...
Water Based Diesel Additive For MakingChemicals - Oil - Nanyang Jinghong New Energy Technology Development - China - August 27, 2013 - contact company for price
Introduction of water based(H2O) diesel: 1. Water based diesel is a newly developed fuel oil for diesel engines. It is composed by water, diesel and relevant additives. 2. This kind of fuel has stable quality. The color of it is same as standard dies...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"